No announcement yet.

Glove or Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bateman Cordovan Tab, takes some getting used to, so just spend some time with it and the slick, smooth release of your bowstring will grow on you.

Comment

I shot a tab for a good while and still do from time to time, but I prefer a Dura-Glove from 3 Rivers. As said above, the glove is just more comfortable to me.

Comment

Eichler, Bates and Neet tabs. Shot gloves but easier to spin tab to back of hand when climbing into tree stands. Hunt to and from the stand as have shot several deer that way.
        Just works for me!

Comment

I shoot a black widow tab because it feels like a smoother release

Comment

Rick Barbee laid it all out. I shot a Barbee tab by the way.

Comment

I shoot three under with a Yost cordovan tab... I string walk for 3d and fita.... I shoot a fixed crawl on hunting ilfs and just "regular" three under for non-ilf bows. The Yost tabs essentially have a ruler built into them for making consistent crawls and I can shoot all three styles with the same tab. You also get a more consistent and cleaner release with a tab but I do understand that tabs aren't for everyone.
              Last edited by Aggie13Hunter; 06-26-2020, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Tab.
                Quit using glove many years ago. I mostly use a modified version on the old Neet palm tab that is now sold by Black Widow. I replace the facing with cordovan. PM me your email and I will send you some pics of the tab, how I wear it to prevent loss, and how it is modified.

Comment

Fingers. The only way I have ever done it.

Comment

Damascus Glove; love it.

Comment

I wear a mechanic's glove with a cheap allen tab. I get the added protection and feel of the glove with a slick tab release.

Comment

Tab. Never found a glove big enough to fit my meat hooks. Make my own from old boot tops.

Comment

Started with a glove and now use a Bateman cordovan tab. I also prefer the leather finger cutout over an adjustable finger loop. Not sure why just feels better. My groups instantly improved when I switched from a glove to a tab.

Comment

Just fingers

Comment

Been shooting a glove for the last couple of years, but purchased a Yost tab about a month ago. Getting some good groups so far, after trimming it down. Gonna practice w/ both and see which gives me better groups.

Comment

I use an Alaska Bowhunting Superglove. I don't think they make them anymore. When I found out they were going to stop making them, I stocked up. I like them because they do such a good job of protecting my sensitive finger tips.

I've tried a tab, but I just find them awkward to use. I'm sure I could get used to it, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X