Not a nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry for everything you lost.
    I am close, so please holler if I can help in any way.

Comment

Charlie is the man!!! I got a text with these pictures at 230 AM. He must have worked on them all day. Thank you so much Charlie.
      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome, Charlie. Man, I love this site. Great people around here!!

Comment

Great job! I was going to suggest you get them to me and I'd do them but man Charlie has it going on.

Kudos.

Comment

Prayers for you and your folks, Doug! So sorry to see all this.

Kudos to Charlie, Glen and other TBH'ers stepping up to help!
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

holy....

Comment

Wasn't the best day today. Pretty overwhelming but we are slowly making progress.

Pretty worried about my folks, this is a very hard thing to go thru for folks in their 80's. Please say a prayer for them. They are the best of people and really didn't deserve this. Breaks my heart!

Comment

Drove by around 7 and a little later. One of the worst neighborhoods ive seen as far as total destruction. Didnt see anybody outside...was gonna stop by. Do yall have power?

Comment

Yea it's all gone. It got every house, just total devastation! Yea thankfully we have power, never lost it. Me and Julie are gonna live in the apartment. Mom and dad can't do the stairs. They are sleeping at my brothers place now. I'm hoping to maybe get them a trailer so they can be close but still be safe .

I appreciate the drive by's. Give whoever your riding with my thanks as well. Stay safe out there!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                      Wasn't the best day today. Pretty overwhelming but we are slowly making progress.

Pretty worried about my folks, this is a very hard thing to go thru for folks in their 80's. Please say a prayer for them. They are the best of people and really didn't deserve this. Breaks my heart!
                      Prayers sent

Comment

Hopefully things will only get brighter for you and your family prayers sent that away and to everyone affected by this horrible storm

Comment

Working...
                        X