Russian Indictment Backfire For Mueller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian Indictment Backfire For Mueller

Are yall following this? So one of the Russian companies that Muellers team indicted for meddling in the election has hired a lawyer here in the U.S. and arrived earlier last week to fight the charge. The judge has ordered Mueller to hand over evidence of indictment to the Russian's lawyer. Mueller who obviously didn't think the Russians would bother to challenge.. is now caught off guard and is stalling. This is going to get good.

Best thing mueller can do is drop the [emoji441] and walk away, fact is he should probably be in jail alongside Comey too. I hope they keep digging, lots of corruption that needs to be uncovered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I find it rather hilarious that a few other individuals keep beating the Russian drum too, in order to keep their names in the headlines.

Stormy Daniels' lawyer says he has information showing that President Donald Trump's longtime personal attorney received $500,000 from a company associated with a Russian billionaire within months of paying hush money to the **** star who claims a long-ago affair with Trump.

Comment

It's a smoke and mirror show. They are trying to keep a negative light on Trump in hopes to cover up all the illegal deeds they have done in the past.

When all the dust settles a book will be written called " The greatest **** show on earth"

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          It's a smoke and mirror show. They are trying to keep a negative light on Trump in hopes to cover up all the illegal deeds they have done in the past.

When all the dust settles a book will be written called " The greatest **** show on earth"
          Yup. just trying to discredit his Presidency while throwing crap hoping something sticks. It's pathetic.

Comment

Whats great about this is that it was a pure PR stunt to indict them....they knew the Russians had absolutely no obligation to come here and fight nor did they think they would. Well one group did. And now if the trial goes forward and this russian group is found not guilty (becouse there probably wasn't any evidence to begin with) it would even further disprove the full Mueller investigation and another big win for Trump.

Comment

One of the best advantages to being sued or indicted....

Discovery

Comment

Make no mistake, the dems do not want this investigation to ever end. Not at least until they are back in power. As long as they can drag this out the other side wont have much credibility in a counter investigation. As soon as Mueller says he is done (which he never will on his own) a lot of corrupt people in Washington are going to be indicted.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Make no mistake, the dems do not want this investigation to ever end. Not at least until they are back in power. As long as they can drag this out the other side wont have much credibility in a counter investigation. As soon as Mueller says he is done (which he never will on his own) a lot of corrupt people in Washington are going to be indicted.

This is it
                  The need something, anything to impeach trump. They don’t want folks to know how much corruption was taking place and make no mistake they are also protecting Obama too. If trump survives good chance folks go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                    If trump survives good chance folks go to jail.

So when does Trump reach his survival goal and folks start going to jail?

Comment

Originally posted by man View Post
                      so when does trump reach his survival goal and folks start going to jail?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        So when does Trump reach his survival goal and folks start going to jail?
                        I hope before the mid-term elections. In reality, I'm not holding my breath it will ever happen.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          Yep, and the MSM is complicit.

Comment

Looks like even the Russians are tired of seeing the "Mueller Investigation" on the news. MAGA!!!!!

Comment

"This week, one of the Russian companies accused by Special Counsel Robert Mueller of funding a conspiracy to meddle in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was revealed in court to not have existed during the time period alleged by Mueller's team of prosecutors, according to a lawyer representing the defendant."

Comment

Working...
                              X