Mesquite Archery Club Shoot Sunday 4-23-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mesquite Archery Club Shoot Sunday 4-23-17

This Sunday, 4-23-17 The Mesquite Archery Club located at 415 SH 205 in Terrell will have a 30 target 3D shoot.

Shotgun start at 10:00 AM with the gates open at 8:00 AM for the practice range and registration.

The shoot fee is $20.00 with 40% payback, or $10.00 if you are shooting just for fun.

Come out and enjoy the day with us, if you are planning to shoot an ASA State Qualifier this is the best practice you can get.

The work crew has added several new lanes to improve the course and add new challenges. We will be there Saturday morning prepping for the Sunday shoot. If anyone is interested in joining the club, or earning points toward their 2018 membership come by Saturday morning around 8AM, we appreciate all the help we can get!

Bump for the lunch bunch

Comment

Comment

How much is a membership for a year?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

The memberships are $60 and that includes your spouse and kids living at home.

Comment

That sounds like a heck of a deal. I will have to talk to momma and see if she wants to join. We are in garland but it wouldn't be too bad of a drive now and then

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Naw, it's not bad I am in Mesquite and we have several members from Garland. Just let me know if you need more info. Like my op says we will be there for awhile Saturday setting things up and you and the wife would be more than welcome to bring your bows out Sunday and shoot with us.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X