Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like y'all are in the good spots. Get em.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

3 Doe and a 7 pt in the feed pen. With the rules being we can't shoot them in the pen this morning hunt is no gimme

Comment

They have to get out of there at some point

Comment

Dang it's a frustrating morning so far. Had 3 doe and the 7 pt in the pen. Trinity has set motionless watching them for 40 minutes. All of a sudden they looked to the right and spooked out of the pen. They left without giving her a shot at the buck. She could have killed another doe this morning, but I had her hold off hoping the buck would give her a chance. We still have an hour, but those deer left in a hurry. No idea what they saw or heard

Comment

Hang in there. Hoping they come back so she can put some horns down!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Dang it's a frustrating morning so far. Had 3 doe and the 7 pt in the pen. Trinity has set motionless watching them for 40 minutes. All of a sudden they looked to the right and spooked out of the pen. They left without giving her a shot at the buck. She could have killed another doe this morning, but I had her hold off hoping the buck would give her a chance. We still have an hour, but those deer left in a hurry. No idea what they saw or heard
                Fingers crossed they come back

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

That terrain looks a lot more open than at our place huh Jeff?

Comment

No more kills for Trinity this morning. We are just waiting on our ride back to camp. Hopefully the boys got some deer down.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      That terrain looks a lot more open than at our place huh Jeff?
                      It's more pasture here than ours.

Comment

Congrats to Trinity on filling the freezer!

Comment

Well three of the four boys were able to get a doe this morning. So in all 5 kids took 7 deer this weekend. Trinity's four deer Saturday will be one she won't soon forget.

Comment

Congrats, Trin!

Guess you'll be supplying the summer sausage at the end of March, lol.

Comment

Dang I missed this! I think I can see our place on the other side of the hill in that last popup...

Really though, I can t see anything like our place. that place is pretty open. When the area had the grant funded cedar pushing, they must have been overachievers.

Congrats to Trinity and Grandpa EBH on her smackdown..

Comment

Way to go Trinity!!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X