Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for mo pics of trouts!!!

Comment

Good luck today and congrats on the nice fish. As always, thanks for taking us along for the ride.

Comment

Pretty good day on the river. Those fish fight hard for their size and are tough! I think I landed 18 and lost every bit that many. Beautiful country for sure. Ankle was a little gimpy trying to hike and navigate boulder water but I survived. Good beers on the trip for sure. Falls river brewery is legit!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First fish of the day!

Comment

Glad the fires didnt reach that place, looks really nice there

Comment

I’m at the Fall River taproom for a beer or two then I’m getting a steak. This beer is called tropical depression. It’s brewed with mango and it’s good! Last day of fishing is tomorrow!!!!

Comment

This beer is called lip ripa! These boys like to fish and I like to drink!!!! It’s a triple rye ipa. No idea what that means but it’s good. Gonna finish this one and go find some meat.

Comment

I found meat!

Comment

And shrooms!

And a t-bone!

And bed time!!!!!!!

Comment

Doc, your hunts never disappoint. They have everything you could ask for in a "live" hunt thread. Always lots of pics, commentary and always tell the story from beginning to end.

That steak looks legit, even for Cali.

Comment

Last day in Cali. I’m digging the temps!!!! Hopefully I can catch a fish.

Comment

Good luck today! Thanks for taking us along! I'm respooling 3 crappie rods today, that's as close as I'm getting to fishing. But tomorrow might be a different story!

Comment

Throwing big stuff today! Rubber leg to bead to birds nest. About to hit the water.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Throwing big stuff today! Rubber leg to bead to birds nest. About to hit the water.

Looks tastey to i big un I'm sure! Good luck on the water today

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Incredible trip as always sir!

After seeing so many pictures of the sweet ride, can we expect you to get one when you get back home to tote the family back and forth to the lease??

Comment

Working...
                                X