No announcement yet.

TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff,I don't know about too many video cameras..........I've seen you in action and some things that happen at hog camp should STAY at hog camp.

Comment

fjsaf

Comment

Ya I remember one incident that involved Jeff and a pond that would have broken the video camera!

Comment

Hopefully bowhuntvideo will get some good footage, and not have to edit out too much.

Comment

I have two sony handycams and a gopro, so with a little help we can get a lot of action in. we will keep it pg 13 or there abouts.

Comment

Sounds good bowhuntvideo video.

Comment

I'm not too far from there, and while I have no particular cameraman skills, I am very experienced at holding binoculars and rifles steady.

If you need a non-hunting helper who would be eager to learn video skills and enjoy the hunt vicariously, I'm your huckleberry.

Joe

Comment

I'll have at least one video camera and two go pros... might bring lap top and get some editing done while we are there! My video skills are better than my shooting!

Comment

7 weeks out. I'm so ready for this hunt. I'm sitting here watching it snow, wishing I was chasing some piggies.

Comment

I am ready too! I've been tuning arrows and re sharpening broadheads since the end of deer season getting ready for this hunt

Comment

Philip, after spending my working life in the Rockies, and retiring back to Texas, I take perverse joy in telling you that I have had to fire up the A/C each of the last two days.

Ain't many old people in the Colorado mountains. :-)

Sorry. And carry on. :-)

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                          Eric, the hog charging me and you're 30 yard kill shot on it is one of the events I would've loved to see on video!
                          Oooh yeah. That would've been awesome on video. I would have loved to see some of the charges from last year also!

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                          Jeff,I don't know about too many video cameras..........I've seen you in action and some things that happen at hog camp should STAY at hog camp.
                          Very true...

Originally posted by bowhuntvideo View Post
                          we will keep it pg 13 or there abouts.
                          Don't give us that much credit...you're prolly gonna have to edit...a lot

~Eric

Comment

Still a few weeks out, but we can start thinking about food. I can do my Mountain Man breakfast on Saturday morning or Jambalaya on Saturday night.

Everyone will be responsible for their own drinks and mid-day snacks throughout the weekend. Sharing is acceptable!

Lunch Friday: everyone on their own

Supper Friday:

Breakfast Saturday:

Lunch Saturday:

Supper Saturday:

Breakfast Sunday:

Lunch Sunday: We won’t do lunch as people will be packing up and hitting the road.

Forks, spoons, Knives:

Bowls, Plates:

Napkins, paper towels:

Mustard, Mayo, ketchup:

salsa/chips:

Coffee, creamer, sweetener:

Yuengling Beer ( 1 case Black and Tan, 1 case Lager): Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                              Still a few weeks out, but we can start thinking about food. I can do my Mountain Man breakfast on Saturday morning or Jambalaya on Saturday night.

Everyone will be responsible for their own drinks and mid-day snacks throughout the weekend. Sharing is acceptable!

Lunch Friday: everyone on their own

Supper Friday:

Breakfast Saturday:

Lunch Saturday:

Supper Saturday:

Breakfast Sunday:

Lunch Sunday: We won’t do lunch as people will be packing up and hitting the road.

Forks, spoons, Knives: Bisch

Bowls, Plates: Bisch

Napkins, paper towels: Bisch

Mustard, Mayo, ketchup: Bisch

salsa/chips: Bisch

Coffee, creamer, sweetener:

Yuengling Beer ( 1 case Black and Tan, 1 case Lager): Phil
                              Bisch

Comment

I'll bring coffee, creamer, and sweetner.

Comment

Working...
                                X