No announcement yet.

Bow build , napping, shoot etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, if I get a biggun' by then I will be there, I have to make hay while the sun shines at my place, after October when rifles are out hunting turns to crap.

Comment

Sweet. I'm off the 17th and 18th.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
        Deb says third week of October. Yes I know hunting season. It's just one weekend out of about 15! Besides that is when the great camping starts.And camping at the Weavers will be fun. Camp fires , guitar picking, good food, lots of lying around fires and arcery course.Sam I have not seen Robert on this we need him.

The 16th 17th and 18th? If this is set in stone I'll put in for that Thursday and Friday off of work now and I'll be there to help in anyway I possibly can.

Comment

I'm in. Have the tools and I have a pretty good connection in Oklahoma for staves. I'll put my feelers out and see what we can do about the staves.

Comment

Drawknife I am not sure right now but 30-50 staves might be enough.if they are premium I will buy 15-20.. More If this fills up maybe more. To be fair to the stave vendors we need to make the trip worth their while. I know a couple myself if need be.

Comment

Mike bounce this off Lonnie and gang.

Comment

I've got tools and a horse. Might be able to bring some black hickory.

if I can make it. I'm really interested.

Comment

Count me in, I can help with set-up, tear down, clean-up, whatever. or just keep an eye on Bisch! Just let me know when I need to be there.

LD

Comment

Keeping an eye on Bisch will be a full time job.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                      You have major story telling skills. The one about you glueing your head to the floor still cracks me up.

Thank you for that, luckily I have screwed up plenty of times, so there are lots of stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddo View Post
                        Count me in, I can help with set-up, tear down, clean-up, whatever. or just keep an eye on Bisch! Just let me know when I need to be there.

LD
                        There are plenty of rocks to keep Bisch occupied as well. Lol. Arvin

Comment

We'll just need to pick out two or three for him to play with, any more than that and he'll just get confused! LoL!

LD

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                            There are plenty of rocks to keep Bisch occupied as well. Lol. Arvin
                            Originally posted by Caddo View Post
                            We'll just need to pick out two or three for him to play with, any more than that and he'll just get confused! LoL!

LD
                            That one sailed right over your head! I don't play with rocks. I assault them!

Bisch

Comment

I would like to make this, but it would take a week out of my deer season.

Comment

Not so much, I figured anyone can hit em, I was just worried about keeping you occupied!

LD

Comment

Working...
                                X