No announcement yet.

3.5 Ford EcoBoost in new expedition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend of mine has the 3.5 and he loves his. I bought a 2018 5.0 So we will see how this goes although it’s my second one (last one was a 2014 but no issues).

Comment

I've got an '18 3.5 and it flat out goes. No issues with mine, but a buddy has one with 60k miles and his cam phasers took a dump. There must be lots of folks with that problem because estimated fix is over a month out.

Comment

Bought my wife an expedition max XLT 3.5 with all the bells and whistles and it it’s awesome. Only have around 1600 miles on it but man it’s nice. My first Ford I’ve ever purchased so I’m hoping to have good luck with it. 3 kids myself and wife and still a lot of room in the back for whatever we need to haul. So far we love it. 3.5 moves that big vehicle likes it’s a small car. You won’t be disappointed in my opinion.

Comment

Wife drives a 14' Explorer with all the bells and whistles. 150k and average 21 mpg, those motors are known to take tons of abuse and still look like new inside. We have not had to fix anything except brake pads and they were still good actually. I also put a new belt on it, original plugs,battery everything else. There is some noise under the front end when turning at low speed, I think the tires are too big and wide really, a lot of tire to turn at low speed.

Comment

Originally posted by cap50948 View Post
            For the price of a new limited or platinum excursion max you might as well go with a Lincoln navigator. 70-80k for a new excursion.
            We bought our Navigator used. Two years old with 30k for about half the price of new. And it was priced about the same as comparable Expeditions as you mentioned. The price tags on the new ones are flat out insane!

Comment

Working...
            X