Porker video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrenm0624 View Post
    Pretty much. He's 5 months old. I put him on a pig trail 2 months ago but he didn't quite know what was going on yet. He's just generally very calm. Not sure if that's good or bad when it comes to tracking. Here he is on his first pig (he didn't actually find it).
    I'm betting that if you keep up the training he'll turn out to be a great tracker. Slow and methodical is what you want. Honestly, my JR is a great tracker, but she sometimes moves way too fast and gets off the trail. I have to take her back to the start and start all over. Once she settles down she very seldom gets off the trail. I'm hoping with age, she'll calm down a little. Again, that was a great video. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

What breed? Im figuring mix...of some sorts. Catahoula and pit cross is my stab at the mix.

Thanks for sharing the video.
      Awesome track Cane! Great shot Warren!

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
        What breed? Im figuring mix...of some sorts. Catahoula and pit cross is my stab at the mix.

Thanks for sharing the video.
        Awesome track Cane! Great shot Warren!
        Thanks! He's all sorts of kinds. I don't really know. Your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

Great shot on that porker! I really, really like that pup!!!! I bet he turns out to be a crackerJack!
          Enjoyed the video, you sounded like me going through those woods....LOL Thanks for posting!

Comment

Working...
          X