X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are y'all seeing the specs on the chill x

Comment

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
      My only complaint with the Chill X and Mathews in general is that Mathews doesn't build many bows for 31-32" DL ppl. Yes there is the Z9 and MR8 but I don't want that long of a BH. Ppl want the monster series for speed that the point of the monster series. So my question to Mathews is why cant you build a 31" DL bow on like a Chill R platform so you keep a IBO over 340? I am not saying Mathews is a bad or terrible bow but they would do themselves a favor by building a better Long Draw line up.
      My brother has - 31" draw. Every bow he shoots is a speed bow at that draw length.

Comment

No it isn't I have a crx35 at 31" and it is still slow lol its just faster than the same set up at 28 or 29"

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
          Man, there are a lot of other things you could say about the best selling bow company in the world, except that. I shoot a chill because it's my favorite bow out there, but I am far from a fanboy. I don't like any other mathews bow out AT ALL. But, every slight change made is significant, and mathews has found a niche and is outselling it's competitors by cranking out small but significant improvements every year. I'll never be a solocam shooter, but mathews found a way to make really nice dual cam bows. They are far from a one trick pony, and just because the names don't change doesn't mean things don't get better.
          Mathews doesn't outsell it's competitors because of small and significant changes to their bows, they do that because of marketing and a cult/blind following. No doubt they make nice bows, I had a HeliM and liked it. I like the ChillR and feel it's a better bow than the Creed IMO. But just because they sell the most bows doesn't mean they put out the best product. But again I'll say they make a great bow, despite inflated IBO numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
            Mathews doesn't outsell it's competitors because of small and significant changes to their bows, they do that because of marketing and a cult/blind following. No doubt they make nice bows, I had a HeliM and liked it. I like the ChillR and feel it's a better bow than the Creed IMO. But just because they sell the most bows doesn't mean they put out the best product. But again I'll say they make a great bow, despite inflated IBO numbers.
            Yea, marketing has a lot to do with it, just like every major bow company out there. At least you have some substantiated reasoning behind your argument, which is more than guys who like to bash mathews.

On a different note, thanks for serving the community and stay safe out there man.

Comment

You guys are full of crapola, there is no such thing as a Chill-X or at least I can't find it. Where are you getting your information? Come on, tell us. All I have heard is that it is slow. I'm thinking pea gravel type of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by glpoe1 View Post
                You guys are full of crapola, there is no such thing as a Chill-X or at least I can't find it. Where are you getting your information? Come on, tell us. All I have heard is that it is slow. I'm thinking pea gravel type of thing.
                I've heard it from a few different dealers...

Comment

the owner of the shop I manage, has held and shot the new bows. I assure you they are real and should be great additions to the line.

Comment

Mathews told me directly on the phone. The world does exist outside forums and Google. The AVS cam system is many things but I don't think k slow is one of them.

Comment

Ha I love your statement. (No such thing. I can't find it, but yet you have heard its slow). Hmm

Comment

Does anyone have a pic of these two bows????????

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                          Does anyone have a pic of these two bows????????
                          Photos are still classified and being held in Area 51.

The first rule of the Chill X is there's no Chill X.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                            I love these dudes that think all that matters is speed.
                            But it allows them to miss it faster.

Comment

Ahh Haaa, I knew it, It does not exist! It is just another GS Scam to make more post, sorta like this one. "It should be out this week", said one. "It is slow" said another. "It is a 35" or 37" BH" said even another, but NO ONE can post the specs. "My Bowtech said". And it is already being bashed and it isn't even out.

Comment

All I have is this list from another forum showing how the two new rock cams will effect their 4 "top" bows.

Comment

Working...
                                X