Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening to whenever. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

North American Long Range Shooting Association. $25,000 Payout shoot Bandera, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent you a PM

Comment

Good talking to you Rosterpt1. Thank you for the information.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Interested. Maybe I missed the info, but what will the total round count be for this shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by Paslaw0311 View Post
          Interested. Maybe I missed the info, but what will the total round count be for this shoot?
          10 shots in round 1. We will take the top 50% highest scores to round 2. Round 2 shooters will again fire 10 rounds. The final round/ Short Go will be the top 12 places shooting from 12-1. Each distance will be progressively farther than the previous round. Round 1 of the format 1 shoot will be at 500 yards. If a shooter makes it to the final round be will
          Indeed get a paycheck.

Comment

Online registration is now availible!

Comment

One of these days I'm gonna do one of your shoots. So glad this is all working out for y'all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NALRSA is completely seperate from South Hills Rifle Range. Just some of the same folks involved

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterpt1 View Post
                  NALRSA is completely seperate from South Hills Rifle Range. Just some of the same folks involved

I got ya. Sorry for any confusion.

Comment

This looks like a fun event and format. Could be interesting to shoot. I'm gonna see if I can attend.

Comment

We are looking for a location to host a shoot near Oklahoma City. If someone has some contacts please PM ME. Does not need to be a shooting range just needs to ability to park approx 500 cars and shoot out to 1,000-1,500 yards. We bring the range.
                      Last edited by Roosterpt1; 04-03-2017, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Gents look for upcoming shoot in Navasota,TX following the Bandera shoot

Comment

If I wasnt going home the next weekend for a wedding, I would do this. Cannot leave a preggo wife with a 2 year old back to back weekends.

Never done long range comp but would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
                            I got ya. Sorry for any confusion.

That may be my fault... I was at South Hills for a hunt and shot on their range a few weeks ago... that's where I heard about NALRSA (from Jolene) and why I mentioned it in my comment.

Comment

Just a reminder the books will close on this Bandera shoot on April 22 at Midnight. PRE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED

Comment

Exactly where is the Bandera shoot.and are spectators welcome. My son and I would like to come out and see what its all about. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X