Duck Hunting Video and Zeke the Wonder Dog! TBHVJ 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck Hunting Video and Zeke the Wonder Dog! TBHVJ 29

Matt and I, with a little help from another colleague from Drilformance, entertained a couple of customers at Stolle Fish Camp down in POC for a 2 1/2 day cast and blast last month.

Zeke worked near flawlessly! Matt did pretty good, too!

My Flickr Photos

Up for the work crowd...
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great work Michael. I'd rather watch your video journals than hunting shows. My goal is to work with Zeke more this off season. His drive to hunt/retrieve is over the top.

Comment

Nice video as always sir!

Comment

Good stuff! Love watching a good dog do work. You can teach them anything but DRIVE. Zeke has it for sure and I look forward to seeing more of him.

Comment

Enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing

Comment

good work

Comment

Great video as usual.

Comment

Enjoyed that video! I'm ready for more training with my pup and getting back into the duck blind!

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                    Great work Michael. I'd rather watch your video journals than hunting shows. My goal is to work with Zeke more this off season. His drive to hunt/retrieve is over the top.
                    Ha! He wants to please!! Great video. I heard you being pretty adamant about not shooting when Zeke was outside of the blind. Love it. I kept on thinking...."if someone shot my dog, I'd beat the hell out of them!"

Comment

Awesome Video! Zeke looks great Matt

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun. Great video.

Comment

good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                            Ha! He wants to please!! Great video. I heard you being pretty adamant about not shooting when Zeke was outside of the blind. Love it. I kept on thinking...."if someone shot my dog, I'd beat the hell out of them!"

I was hunting with 3 Aggies and one had a white hat on. Couldn't be too careful[emoji51]

Comment

What weekend was that? I remember watching an airboat pulling out a boat down there last eeekend of season. May not have been y'all.

Comment

Working...
                              X