Best feeder unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bjsexpress View Post
    Love mine.. the pro magnum is better.. dual battery and all metal.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0013...+magnum+feeder

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I have 2 of them and they are 10 years old and still working and I gave 79.00 ea for them. The west Texas feeders are solid and they come with the Timer.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Avantage Outdoor has hcr timers.

Comment

Originally posted by bigterry75 View Post
        who made the ammo can version?
        hcr

Comment

Ultramatic

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            Maybe I'm looking at wrong company- Looked up Texas Hunter and they have 2 models 6 @ 12v. About $120. Is this the units y'all are talking about. If so good I was planning on dropping more $$$ than that. My porch deer are ****** they have to wait for us to walk out and feed them and they have been skipping some meals
            If you just want to spend more money I can act as the middle man. I'm retired and them SS checks ain't too big

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
              Yes they are only $120 but do not come with Solar Panel. Solar Panels are $50 but are plug and go.
              When I bought mine the feeders were $90 and solar panels $25. That tells you long they've been running.

Comment

I have 2 spin cast that will surprise you if they actually go off. They're a bigger pile of &&$% than anything wild game inovation makes

Comment

I've been running 6-8 spincast over the last 20-25 years. Still run my original feeder. Only have to change batteries every now and then

Comment

I've got a 12v west texas feeder supply that has flooded twice and refuses to quit working.... It's on the same battery from 2015.

Next one will be from them.

Comment

Triple c feeders have been very good for me & I believe he's located in Burleson

Comment

X2 for Tripple c. Great feeders have many.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                          West texas feeder 12 volt feeder with eliminator plate is the way to go if you want a lower unit..
                          X2

Comment

Ultramatic 12v with solar panel and eliminator spinner hands down. I wouldn't waste my time with anything else

Comment

Cox

Comment

there is a west texas feeder under that barrel...winch broke loose and full barrel fell on feeder motor housing.

I was able to save the timer, battery and solar panel. the spin plate was toast and the motor got jammed up.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X