Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Most excellent news

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great News and good luck

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
          It's been a busy month for the Trophy Wife and I. We found out she's been accepted to go onto the transplant list because there's no sign of the cancer in her liver what so ever. Thank you Lord. So we're going to Dallas Monday to start the testing and get the process started. They're telling us that they hope to have her transplanted in six to seven months. So that's were we stand right now. It's kinda scary and exciting at the same time. I just wanted to get my huntin' buddies caught up. I think we're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks again guys for all the prayers, they've obviously worked, even the Dr's are surprised at how well it went. I'll let y'all know how it goes up there.
          That's great news!

Comment

Just to crack you guys up.

Comment

Are we doing a GTG fellas, or did it die like that goldfish?

Comment

The goldfish died??? He wasn't really break dancing???

Comment

Good news Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                    Are we doing a GTG fellas, or did it die like that goldfish?
                    I haven't seen any LDP of turkeys except SwampRabbit's. Guess you guys will be eating bologna sandwiches.

Comment

Speaking of bologna, I just made a fried bologna and fried egg samich and it was awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                        I haven't seen any LDP of turkeys except SwampRabbit's. Guess you guys will be eating bologna sandwiches.
                        No sir, no hunting for us. Nothing but piddling with building a longbow and shooting some TBOT tournaments. The wife and I are planning a bowfishing weedend in the near future, maybe then we can put some more meat in the freezer.

Congrats on your bird, you did good!

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                          No sir, no hunting for us. Nothing but piddling with building a longbow and shooting some TBOT tournaments. The wife and I are planning a bowfishing weedend in the near future, maybe then we can put some more meat in the freezer.

Congrats on your bird, you did good!
                          But... but... where are the pics and story on vanderpool???

Comment

We did have a great weekend in Vanderpool! The new ranch was a beautiful place indeed. Challenging course with lots of uphill shooting. We shot all weekend with Pineywoodsbow and his son and we had a blast! Friday night was eventful and we had to redo camp at midnight due to the wind. That was a memory making experience to say the least. The Smoker Round was a very, very challenging course this year! Mine and my wife's arrows survived all the way through. Pretty amazing considering you couldn't even see most of the targets because they were so congested. We all came home sunburned and very tired, but we will make plans to attend again next year.

We both even bought buckles home. It was an awesome weekend

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z22Q67dETi0"]Vanderpool 2017 slideshow - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Great news Kevin! So glad to hear.

Glad y'all had fun Tod. And about the GTG, I should be able to have a small one soon. Depends on how many cats we catch when I get home.

Comment

Looks like it was a good time. Congrats on the buckles! (I'd like to win a TBOT buckle one of these days... before they don't do them anymore.)

Comment

Working...
                                X