Clear All

Lotsa boomin from the skies this mornin

Comment

2-0 this morning, man it was cold

Comment

Got two in McKinney this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Both of my boys rained out. Supposed to reschedule and play all the games tomorrow. Should be a crazy day of baseball!

Comment

Thankfully off this weekend. Play in Jacksboro next weekend.

Comment

Boys won 12-0 this morning in Ardmore. The wind is horrible. Warming up for the 5:45 game.

Comment

Boys went 1 and T yesterday..wind sucked the life out of potentially great hits...
                My boy didnt have a great day....
                We go again today at 3..
                No..theres not that many teams... spread out the games to keep folks at the park....

Comment

Select Baseball 2018

0-2 yesterday, this is our 1st baseman leading the team in prayer....all with big shiny 1st place rings on their fingers!

Last edited by Dale Moser; 04-15-2018, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Well, played great in game 1 and then got smoked in game 2 by a team we handled well yesterday. They came out today hitting the ball like animals and forced some errors on us, was tough to watch.

We have a couple league games this week then the NIT in Beaumont next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      0-2 yesterday, this is our 1st baseman leading the team in prayer....all with big shiny 1st place rings on their fingers!

Good stuff

Comment

Finished in 3rd place this weekend after a tough loss in the semi’s.

Noah hit another home run, but his bat, “Big Bertha”, paid the ultimate price. She cracked has been retired.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                          Finished in 3rd place this weekend after a tough loss in the semi’s.

Noah hit another home run, but his bat, “Big Bertha”, paid the ultimate price. She cracked has been retired.

Awesome

Comment

Won the first game this morning. Got absolutely throttled in the 2nd game. Fun weekend other than the beating the cold and wind Ardmore handed out this weekend.

Comment

Boys pulled it off and wion the final against another tough elite team thats given us trouble in the past.

Comment

Tan worked himself out of his hitting funk and smoked one up the middle to the fence.. got a little confidence back and then made a key out with a bomb hit to him in right field.. .
                                Talk of a invitational tournament/set of games for some other elite teams to help get the teams ready for gulf shores... should be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X