Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shooting Exotics during deer season only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I passed on two leases for this very reason. I want to hunt exotics when it's not deer season.

Comment

That being said, I still don't have a lease for hunting exotics. I'm at a day lease right now hunting Axis. I'd rather do that than lease a place where I can't hunt them in the off season.

Comment

Access is year around and can hunt pigs all year. It doesn’t bother me and the place is cheap so I am not complaining. Just wondering. Thanks for all the replies.

Comment

this is why i bought my own place. it's small but mine and my hunting never ends, just what's in season.

Comment

The new place I am on has the same rule, and I'm not excited about it, but happy to have a place to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by NaClH2O_therapy View Post
              The new place I am on has the same rule, and I'm not excited about it, but happy to have a place to hunt.
              I’m in the same boat. Just happy to find a quality place. I look at it this way, even if it didn’t have exotics I would still have gotten on it. So it’s like a bonus. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Comment

Working...
              X