Sexier Than Hell Ram Hunt 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by birddog66 View Post
    sure you can! Easier for me to lay deez ram nuts on your chin!

I still owe you one, it may not happen this year, or next year, but one year i will have my revenge! :d :d

i've been to tt twice and this place once. Tatonka wins in every category with the exception of the cool river spot close to tt. The facilities are not even close, tatonka wins by land-slide. Huge comfortable bedroom, 2 working bathroom/showers, full blown kitchen and indoor dining area, 2 living spaces to hang out and relax, covered patio w/ giant grill.

My take on the hunting - the animals at tt have been living on hay and seem like they are waiting/wanting to die. Tatanka is a beautiful s. Texas ranch with tons of room and natural browse for these animals. i'm fat and happy and do not want to die.
    fify

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
      Sure you can! Easier for me to lay deez ram nuts on your chin!

I still owe you one, it may not happen this year, or next year, but one year I WILL have my revenge!

I've been to TT twice and this place once. Tatonka wins in every category with the exception of the cool river spot close to TT. The facilities are not even close, Tatonka wins by land-slide. Huge comfortable bedroom, 2 working bathroom/showers, full blown kitchen and indoor dining area, 2 living spaces to hang out and relax, covered patio w/ giant grill.

My take on the hunting - the animals at TT have been living on hay and seem like they are waiting/wanting to die. Tatanka is a beautiful S. Texas ranch with tons of room and natural browse for these animals. Their fat and happy and do NOT want to die. Also, if James is hunting them, they are certainly not going to die!
      Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
      fify
      fify x2

Comment

I'm bringing lots of meat... my freezer runneth over. Will be there late Friday.

Will bring several guns too...pewpew mofos

Make sure yall crank down the AC in the bunk room, I need it cold enough for manspooning.

Comment

Sneaky, you can count me in next year FO SHO!!

Comment

Is there a good address that I can put into my GPS?

Comment

Originally posted by rscrub View Post
              Is there a good address that I can put into my GPS?
              They should have sent you coordinates after you paid your deposit. I don't think the ranch has a physical address.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                They should have sent you coordinates after you paid your deposit. I don't think the ranch has a physical address.

We're riding together and I've got the directions.......

Comment

truck is good and i am back in the hunt!!

who is arriving tomorrow?

Comment

If I can manage not to assault any USPS staff, I’ll be headed out there sometime in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrentRussell View Post
                      If I can manage not to assault any USPS staff, I’ll be headed out there sometime in the morning.

🤬🤬🤬 agreed

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Rscrub and I will hopefully get there between 10 & 11 tmrw night. Food prep is under way here tonight, thanks to my lovely wife. So here's a little teaser for you guys.
                        First up.....stuffed bacon-wrapped Axis backstrap

Next up...... Axis burger steak stuffed with Hatch & Jalapeno peppers, and onion soup mix

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                          Rscrub and I will hopefully get there between 10 & 11 tmrw night. Food prep is under way here tonight, thanks to my lovely wife. So here's a little teaser for you guys.

Next up...... Axis burger steak stuffed with Hatch & Jalapeno peppers, and onion soup mix

Be worth the trip just for that food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So much food ****, so much winning!!!

Comment

P. O. R. N.

Hate being censored...

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post

wow

you have yourself a winner in that young lady there sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X