Bed covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i went with the rollnlock A series

it is pricey, but i use it every day and am very happy with it so far.

no water leaking after heavy rain or car wash so far
    i bought the divider for the bed too.

RealTruck carries a wide array of Roll-N-Lock products for your truck with free shipping in the lower 48 United States. Get the right part for your truck easily with help from our simple-to-use site and team of product experts.

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
      I think I want a bed cover for the new 2018 Titan XD we just bought. I have never owned one nor been around one to be honest. The truck will be used to pull a gooseneck and we do haul taller items from time to time. That said I am thinking a retractable cover is the way to go. Will these be water proof when closed? I would like opinions/advice from those with experience and I am open to type/brand suggestions.
      Thx
      I believe you're right on target with your needs being a retractable cover. Good ones are "water proof" and more durable.

I have been using a backflip the last 3 years. It's great as well, but not as great as a true retractable for the 5th wheel or when needing most of the bed for larger hauling. When the last panel is lifted vertically, the entire rear window view is blocked.

Comment

I have a Gator cover on my 2016 F150. I have had several “tonneau” clover styles and this one is by far the best so far.

It has an internal lock and keeps it fir so no water pools and rolls pretty tight to open the whole bed up.

It’s been great since I got it.

J

Comment

I love my roll lock and yes it's water resistant. I had chairs and luggage in back in a 3in rain and nothing was wet.

Comment

I had the back flip on my last truck but didn’t like it because if I had it all the way up I couldn’t see through my back window!

Comment

Lots of good info, I appreciate it. I will not have a toolbox in this truck, its going to more of a family travel vehicle and to pull the GN trailers when needed.

Comment

Bed covers?

I have a retrax on mine . Really like it . Picked it up new on Craigslist . Was new in the box . Paid 400 bucks . Guy got it in a storage unit auction . I seen them on Craigslist time to time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Seen some good reviews and the Diamondbacks. They are nice and sturdy with many additional add ons. Been looking at them but they are kinda pricey at around $1300-1400 staring out.

Comment

I have narrowed itdown the Retrax and the RollnLock. A friend has the Retrax and a coworker has the RollnLock. Both happy and have good things to say just as said here. I am leaning towards the Retrax power model, but still reading reviews on both. I see models that are aluminum and others polycarbonate. I am guessing aluminum would be the better way to go? Any thoughts on the manual model vs the power model?
                    Last edited by brushtrooper; 07-03-2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

I just bought a Retrax. Later this summer they are supposed to be coming out with rails that have a T-Slot so you can put roof rack type attachments over it and still be able to open and close the cover.

Comment

I hope this is not distracting from the OP's question. Anyone have feedback on the Truck Cover USA rolling cover? It seems to get good reviews and takes up less bed space according to their website. I just don't see as many reviews compared to the Retrax or Roll N Lock.

Comment

Retrax buy one cry once I llove mine

Comment

I was wrong . Mine is a roll-n-lock . Aluminum is the way to go from the research I did .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jjake View Post
                              I hope this is not distracting from the OP's question. Anyone have feedback on the Truck Cover USA rolling cover? It seems to get good reviews and takes up less bed space according to their website. I just don't see as many reviews compared to the Retrax or Roll N Lock.
                              I am glad you brought that up. This one looks interesting. I like the rack option they offer too.

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
                                Retrax. Its a bit pricey but it's worth it.
                                This... I have this on my Ram and LOVE it. I still have plenty of room for my 5th wheel hitch too.

Comment

Working...
                                X