X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUITTERS!!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
      I didn't know tenpoint made bows???I thought they only made Xbow!
      I got an old compound too, my tenpoint is a xbow. Texas allows both I've read.

Comment

Didn't see anything at gabriel unit. Lots of deer though

Comment

It was a good day today, windy and cold.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post

I almost went this morning

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the bacon

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go Carnage!

Comment

Originally posted by Fthoodtanker View Post
                  Congrats on the bacon

Thanks.
                  It was 5 feet away shot. He was lying down, I hit him behind the ear and it came out through the chest.

Comment

Thanks.
                    It was 5 feet away shot. He was lying down, I hit him behind the ear and it came out through the chest.
                    Very nice

Comment

Dam it Carnage!!! Not again!! Lol great job bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last day at my job is the 24th, Im gonna head back out to Granger for a few days after that and dodge snakes to see if I can finally stick one!

Comment

LOLOLOL at anyone saying the hogs are running out or hard to come by. There are THOUSANDS of them out there, you just need to be smart and look for sign. If there's no fresh sign, don't sit around hoping to get lucky - move somewhere else.

Look at the Granger map and ask yourself one simple question: "If I were a hog and I wanted to be
                          in the spot that was the most awful to get to for a human, where would I go?

That's where they're going to be.

I can go out there any day I want and get on hogs, not because I'm God's gift to hunting, but because I put in the work, hike the distance, and go where everyone else doesn't want to go. For all you new blood just learning Granger, let me assure you - they're there! Go find 'em, and when you do, don't post up on the internet for every fat, lazy hunter to see! Keep it between you and your closest friends, and I guarantee you will be filling the freezer before you know it!

Comment

Is it legal to use an electronic call like a fox pro to hunt coyotes at granger?

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                              LOLOLOL at anyone saying the hogs are running out or hard to come by. There are THOUSANDS of them out there, you just need to be smart and look for sign. If there's no fresh sign, don't sit around hoping to get lucky - move somewhere else.

Look at the Granger map and ask yourself one simple question: "If I were a hog and I wanted to be
                              in the spot that was the most awful to get to for a human, where would I go?

That's where they're going to be.

I can go out there any day I want and get on hogs, not because I'm God's gift to hunting, but because I put in the work, hike the distance, and go where everyone else doesn't want to go. For all you new blood just learning Granger, let me assure you - they're there! Go find 'em, and when you do, don't post up on the internet for every fat, lazy hunter to see! Keep it between you and your closest friends, and I guarantee you will be filling the freezer before you know it!
                              There ain't no hogs out there

Don't be taking all the credit when Navy Chief showed you all you know

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                                There ain't no hogs out there

Don't be taking all the credit when Navy Chief showed you all you know
                                Haha!!! Hey you rascal, I already had about 3-4 under my belt before he and I became buddies!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X