• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-

Comment

I got over $13,000 in doctor bills...anyone?lol

Comment

I want to go on a hunt in Alaska. Anyone want to pay my tab and pick up the taxi work after?

Comment

Heck my immunotherapy is $197k alone (thank goodness for insurance). I have been off work for a year, facing a third surgery on my left leg, and now a bone biopsy in my shoulder. I have never consider asking for money. Yet guys like this have no shame and is asking for money for photo shoots and deer mounts. The entitlement is disgusting.

Comment

He's got $185 so far, lmao!

Comment

Yep saw that yesterday. Ridiculous. Impressive deer though.

Comment

What a ******......

That's just flat out taking advantage of the system. Love the comments though.

Comment

Nice buck, just sent 100$... NOT!

Been lots of bucks throughout the last 100 years as big and bigger that just had the horns cut off and hung in a barn for years. If it’s that important to get it mounted, pay for it yourself.

Comment

I might donate just because he called it full body and not life size. Every shoulder mount I have is life size. Hoping to get a miniature mount some day. Maybe 1/2 life size.

Comment

If you don't like my GO FUND ME cause then move along or donate lol.....hoping you donate

Comment

Originally posted by ccallarman View Post
                        Here are all of his campaigns from the past including the recent one about the full body mount

https://www.gofundme.com/profile/joshua-gawrysiak-exdgd
                        Lol, I am surprised his boyfriend isn't in the deer photo.

Comment

He needs to be pointed in the direction of the closest bank to get a loan.

Comment

How about trying the GoFundMe thing called a JOB. That’s how I fund stuff. People giving him money are part of the problem. What a ***** for even asking...hope he doesn’t even come close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So that's how I can fund my Africa hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                                I might donate just because he called it full body and not life size. Every shoulder mount I have is life size. Hoping to get a miniature mount some day. Maybe 1/2 life size.
                                Could you imagine how big it would make the rack look!!

The guy is pretty pathetic trying to go find me a deer mount. Pitiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X