No announcement yet.

Lost everything. Thanks Harvey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for you and all the others devastated by this storm!

Comment

It makes me sick just thinking about what you guys are going thru. Stay strong and don't give up. Focus on any small thing you can be thankful for.

Comment

Sorry about your losses. I'm glad you and your loved ones are ok. Hopefully you can get some help with recovery soon.

Comment

You didn't lose everything, you lost material things that can be replaced. You and you wife are alive, you probably ate a good meal tonight. Lots of folks out there can't say that. Be thankful for what you have, the material things can be replaced.

Comment

Prayers sent. Be safe

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Prayers sent

Comment

Sorry to hear. You have the most import things, you're family. All the material things can be replaced

Comment

I know that sorry can not fix anything. But I can say God is watching and knows. Knee mails sent! Stay strong

Comment

Prayers sent. It's crazy here, y'all stay safe.

Comment

God bless y'all. That's sickening to read.

Comment

Prayers. Can't imagine....

Comment

Prayers up. Stay strong.

Comment

Hopefully you have insurance and you and the wife have each other and are safe. Terrible to read, but things will work out. I cannot imagine how you feel but Hang in there!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
                              You didn't lose everything, you lost material things that can be replaced. You and you wife are alive, you probably ate a good meal tonight. Lots of folks out there can't say that. Be thankful for what you have, the material things can be replaced.
                              OP, It's probably tough to hear, but there's so much truth in what Mike just said.

My 5 year old son and I prayed for you and your family. Not sure I've prayed this much in a long time.

Comment

Prayers up - turn in your insurance claims and start working on replacing those material items. Until it is all over just be blessed that there were no lives involved

Comment

Working...
                                X