North Korea has nuclear missiles says Wash Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
    you maybe right about the U.S. and China having too much invested in each other, so who would China rather not be around? the U.S. or N.K.? I would rather think that they can do without the N.Ks more than the U.S.

they want us to kick the N.K. *** and get rid of their problem for them.
    then they can go running around the world and blame us for the catastrophe that could happen if we have to nuke them.
    I don't think it would be a Nuke thing. The civilized countries don't want a nuke war. Remember the movie war games? There is no winner. It's the rogue nations that are the problem.

Comment

Nothing will happen. This is all for show and the fat kid's ego.

Kim knows he and NK will be vaporized if they launch anything after today. If he attacks SK, Guam, Hawaii, the US mainland, Japan, or any other US allied country, all he accomplishes is his own demise. The US will have to assume any NK missile launch from now on is a first strike and not a test and we will retaliate with overwhelming ferocity.

He and his family spent years and tons of NK's money and resources to join the nuclear club as a third-rate team. Congrats on the accomplishment, but it is essentially useless. MAD doesn't apply here. If NK pushes the nuke button, they will lose. Bigly.

Trump won't call a preemptive strike either, despite the posturing, there are too many negative unintended consequences for China and SK if we do. Instead, Trump will use this as leverage against China in whatever we negotiate next.

US defense contractors will get some new projects to build more antimissile technologies but we won't see a shooting war with NK.

Once a year, Kim will have a parade with his rockets to commemorate NK joining the big kid's club.

Comment

I'm all for a surprise, preemptive attack. Swapping yo' momma insults is for children.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          Nothing will happen. This is all for show and the fat kid's ego.

Kim knows he and NK will be vaporized if they launch anything after today. If he attacks SK, Guam, Hawaii, the US mainland, Japan, or any other US allied country, all he accomplishes is his own demise. The US will have to assume any NK missile launch from now on is a first strike and not a test and we will retaliate with overwhelming ferocity.

He and his family spent years and tons of NK's money and resources to join the nuclear club as a third-rate team. Congrats on the accomplishment, but it is essentially useless. MAD doesn't apply here. If NK pushes the nuke button, they will lose. Bigly.

Trump won't call a preemptive strike either, despite the posturing, there are too many negative unintended consequences for China and SK if we do. Instead, Trump will use this as leverage against China in whatever we negotiate next.

US defense contractors will get some new projects to build more antimissile technologies but we won't see a shooting war with NK.

Once a year, Kim will have a parade with his rockets to commemorate NK joining the big kid's club.
          I'm praying you're correct.

Their will be no winners if nukes start flying.

Comment

Our Satellites and other assets are watching every move NK makes and if anything heads out to a launch pad it's on like donkey kong. I also doubt that the NK boat that just had anti ship missiles loaded onto it ever leaves port. If it does it will not make past the 12 mile limit.

Comment

Kim knows he and NK will be vaporized if they launch anything after today. If he attacks SK, Guam, Hawaii, the US mainland, Japan, or any other US allied country, all he accomplishes is his own demise. The US will have to assume any NK missile launch from now on is a first strike and not a test and we will retaliate with overwhelming ferocity. .
              The guy is surrounded by a bunch of generals who know any wrong comment could have them in front of an anti tank gun. I would think that they Kim is bombarded with overconfident yes men 24/7 that have built the unrealistic vision that they actually stand a chance against the U.S.

Comment

"North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, U.S. intelligence officials have concluded in a confidential assessment."
                I could have sworn we have been told, NK cant go nuclear, and NK cant hit the US. And now its, he has a mini-nuke and is going to hit us.

Forgive me if I dont go huddle in my bunker. Why the change in intel, anybody else wonder how we got this new round of slightly different, facts? Is this another WMD fiasco?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  I could have sworn we have been told, NK cant go nuclear, and NK cant hit the US. And now its, he has a mini-nuke and is going to hit us.

Forgive me if I dont go huddle in my bunker. Why the change in intel, anybody else wonder how we got this new round of slightly different, facts? Is this another WMD fiasco?
                  It may be that the previous admin wanted to hide NK's progress so as not to be forced to deal with it ot it may be that some in the media want to push this "evidence" in order to force Trump to do something so they can pound him for doing so.
                  Hard to know what to trust these days

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    It may be that the previous admin wanted to hide NK's progress so as not to be forced to deal with it ot it may be that some in the media want to push this "evidence" in order to force Trump to do something so they can pound him for doing so.
                    Hard to know what to trust these days
                    The old hammer meets nail response

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      It may be that the previous admin wanted to hide NK's progress so as not to be forced to deal with it
                      I wouldn't put that past the previous administration. And maybe thankfully so that we didn't do anything the past administration because our military was so f'd up and confused with all the gay/sexual crap that obama was injecting into it.

Comment

With our technology, I don't see why we don't just wait 'til he launches a biggun, then hack it and turn it around so he blows his own *** up... No harm, No foul...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          With our technology, I don't see why we don't just wait 'til he launches a biggun, then hack it and turn it around so he blows his own *** up... No harm, No foul...
                          that would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Well there have been quite a few launch failures over there. Some on the launch pad and some just after lift off. Hmmmmmmmm?

Comment

guess know one is thinking about the two n.k. satellites ( kms-3 @ kms -4 over the u.s. right now? If they have a nuke on one, they could set it off causing a EMP type effect on the USA. who knows? sounds to me the fat rat has gone from caveman to starwars ???

Comment

"North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, U.S. intelligence officials have concluded in a confidential assessment."

What's our next move to keep Kim from pulling the trigger?
                                Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

It's not that the intel has changed, its more that the release of intel has changed. NK has had nuclear facilities for years, infact, the US has sent contractors over to help them clean and repair their facilities. This has happened on a couple of occasions. Generally, the NK government kicks the contractors out of the country after a few months of work and the set up of a plan and keeps all of the contractors equipment so the NK government can do it all without anyone seeing.

Comment

Working...
                                X