View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 02:36 PM   #2
jdma
Eight Point

Yes sir! Best trip I ever made. I booked my trip there a couple of years ago around that time and saw several bison (after your first few you will get tired of seeing them), elk in full rut, mule deer playing around, waterfalls, etc. Best trip I've ever had. There are a lot of tourist there (bus loads). We went to the Teton's one full day but was so foggy that we didn't see much there. I wished we could have stayed longer to see some of the Moose in the Tetons. I will be booking it again in the near future Lord willing. Went to Estes Park last year and going to Glacier NP this year. Here are a few pictures from the trip. A few of these pictures were taken in Yellowstone and some in Estes but saw several Elk at both. The grizzly was in Yellowstone. Have your long lens on all the time and take a tripod with you. Also, if you have another camera to put another lens on then I suggest that also. Keep large lens on a camera. The animals are there and gone before you know it sometimes. Unfortunately my external hard drive crashed and this is about all I was able to save so I am going to have to go again. Anyway, check out a few of the pictures I was able to capture while there. https://jeffhutto.smugmug.com/ Oh and start getting in shape if you're not already. Also, if you get some time go around to quake lake. You might see some mountain goats. Be sure to take a great pair of binoculars with you. There is a lot of hiking to be done

Last edited by jdma; 03-25-2018 at 02:51 PM.
jdma is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top