Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Love simple solutions!!!
    Both sides that show up to participate in such non sense are not gaining any converts
    Who want converts
    These antifa idiots destroy property and injure innocent people. I say they need beat downs and attitude adjustments

Comment

A good beating can do a person a lot of good some times.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
        Man you got that right...I tried to explain this to my wife but she didn't understand. ..
        Edit..haha just realized that could be taken wrong.. no I'm not hitting my wife

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Danimal14; 04-22-2017, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Yes, been ground zero since the late 50's and 60's for social issues. Now it tends to be a magnet for misfits with no true direction. What happened during the civil rights era at Berkeley was instrumental in supporting what was happening in the deep south in those dark days. Fast forward two generations and it has become quite weird.
          Somewhat but they had their fair share of nut jobs then as well. To say they were instrumental is a stretch IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
            A good beating is the least they should worry about. Having /pol/ mark them as priority target is what they are really afraid of. And they should be.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRQhtkonhc0"]How 4Chan /pol/ FOUND The ANTIFA BIKE LOCK ATTACKER - The WHOLE STORY in 2 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Dang..that was kinda cool. So theoretically I should be rooting for the Banm's?? (Not that I would)

Comment

You won't be able to hear Ann Coulter speak, but you can learn all about the made-up languages of Dothraki and High Valyrian.

Comment

Working...
                X