Passenger forcible removed from flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Regardless of who's right or wrong you have shown your true colors and that's a good thing.
    BS! He is simply stating the way it works. Not his rules.

Comment

Regardless of who's right or wrong you have shown your true colors and that's a good thing.
      Appreciate it...I try hard to live up to the commitments i make personally & professionally...be that via a handshake or contract of carriage!! I always try to do what i say i'm gunna or offer a dang good reason why I can't

Now be a good boy & get your facts together before you chastise something/someone you obviously know little about!
      Last edited by RodinaRanč; 04-10-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        The other question is this. If it was you getting screwed and kicked off, how would you handle it?

A) be understandably mad, argue your case then leave peaceably swearing to never fly with them again. Write letters of complaint, blog about it and tell everyone you know.
        B) lay on the floor and act like a toddler throwing a fit at WalMart because MeeMaw won't by you gummy bears

Have some self respect dude.
        That's pretty easy for you to say, sitting in the comfort of your own home.
        Until you wind up in that guy's situation. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be quite so calm, collected, or.......smug

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
          I asked myself this today when I first heard about this. Pretty much came to the conclusion that I would choose A. I can't image how ****** I would be if it happened to me but to go limp and have to be dragged out is a little much. Maybe he saw $$$ and acted like a little ***** to help his case later but either way, bad deal all around. I already hate United, they have screwed me over several times and I have vowed to never fly them again way before this incident. I just hope others follow suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          watch the other video from another angle. The cops slammed his head into a metal arm rest and he went limp

see the second video: https://twitter.com/i/moments/851423833160634368
          Last edited by 8mpg; 04-10-2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            BS! He is simply stating the way it works. Not his rules.
            That's not the way it works or at least with my experiences.

Comment

Then you obviously are in need of more experience...lol

Poor guy even got harrassed by the popo...guess they're in cahoots with united...lol...poor lil feller had a bad day...all brought on by his stupidity...
              Last edited by RodinaRanč; 04-10-2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

So you're trashing a mans character based on your experience with flying on an airplane? Gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by RodinaRanč View Post
                  Appreciate it...I try hard to live up to the commitments i make personally & professionally...be that via a handshake or contract of carriage!! I always try to do what i say i'm gunna or offer a dang good reason why I can't

Now be a good boy & get your facts together before you chastise something/someone you obviously know little about!
                  Whatever dude... Go fly your million miles

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    So you're trashing a mans character based on your experience with flying on an airplane? Gotcha.
                    I'm not trashing anything

Comment

Whatever dude... Go fly your million miles
                      Wanna buy some got plenty...with a guarantee you won't get kicked off a flight for being stupid like the other lil feller.

Comment

No comment. If I did would be sent to the cooler. Hang in there Brandon.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          watch the other video from another angle. The cops slammed his head into a metal arm rest and he went limp

see the second video: https://twitter.com/i/moments/851423833160634368

I've seen it. Had he hit his head or not, he was still going to be dragged off that plane like a child. Unlike most of us who would have been irate but acted like a human being and got up and walked off and got our payback later. Like I said, either way it's a horrible deal. He probably will get paid for this and I'm fine with that. I would probably get a voucher of some sort and not have a video of me being dragged off a plane like a child throwing a tantrum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And your stance the way it works is wrong 100%.
                            He's right. Read page 42 from the link he posted.

Typical tbh....lots of guys with a strong opinion but ignore the facts

No opinion on the video yet b/c I havent watched it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2432.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	24491325
                            Last edited by TxAg; 04-10-2017, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RodinaRanč View Post
                              Wanna buy some got plenty...with a guarantee you won't get kicked off a flight for being stupid like the other lil feller.
                              My point is what happened shouldn't have happened. You have
                              This entitled mentality and so be it. I've been bumped on flights and accomidated when I could. United handled it wrong

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                                No comment. If I did would be sent to the cooler. Hang in there Brandon.
                                This. But I will bet we get reminded at least one more time, or two or three that someone has a million miles.

Comment

Working...
                                X