No announcement yet.

Best feeder unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West texas feeder 12 volt feeder with eliminator plate is the way to go if you want a lower unit..

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
      https://westtexasfeedersupply.com/

I would buy a 12V unit, w/ The Timer, Solar & one of the diamond shaped spinner plates.
      This all day long.

Comment

Well that solves it. I'll get a West Tx. I can't see Mitch happy with one that did not work every time. I don't know what company it was that built those ammo can feeders but I had one for many years until I lost entire feeder when the Guadalupe flooded.

Comment

I do have to say that the Krivoman directional unit I have is the most robust built and powerful unit I have ever seen. I've owned it for less than a year, but it is a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by hoss163 View Post
            spin tech
            x10

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
              https://westtexasfeedersupply.com/

I would buy a 12V unit, w/ The Timer, Solar & one of the diamond shaped spinner plates.
              This. We have 8 and they are around 10 years old. Had to replace a motor on 2 and that's it's so far.

Comment

Who made the ammo can version?

Comment

Originally posted by bjsexpress View Post
                  Love mine.. the pro magnum is better.. dual battery and all metal.
                  https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0013...+magnum+feeder

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                  I have a few of these that I've been running for almost 10 years. They're awesome. The varmint guard is effective, and they work great. You just need to put a little LockTite on the set screw on the spinner to keep it from coming loose. It's a pain to take it all apart to reattach it if it comes loose.

Comment

West Texas feeder supply 12v all the way.

I have a barrel feeder with one listed on the classifieds with a12v unit by the way...

Comment

Texas hunter and ultramatic are all I have now.
                      No feeder issues in years.
                      Get quality feeder kits from Texas Hunter Products. Find wildlife feeders that will make dispensing feed an easy task for the whole family. Shop online!

BP

Comment

Originally posted by BIGTERRY75 View Post
                        Who made the ammo can version?
                        hcr use to only use the ammo boxes. not sure if they still do.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          Maybe I'm looking at wrong company- Looked up Texas Hunter and they have 2 models 6 @ 12v. About $120. Is this the units y'all are talking about. If so good I was planning on dropping more $$$ than that. My porch deer are ****** they have to wait for us to walk out and feed them and they have been skipping some meals
                          Yes they are only $120 but do not come with Solar Panel. Solar Panels are $50 but are plug and go.

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                            Ultramatic hands down and they are a site sponsor
                            x10

Mine is going on 8 years now never had a problem with it!

Comment

I love my spin tech and have been running it for a year with absolutely zero issues and no coon problems whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                                Spin tech
                                Gets my vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X