Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does pregnant wife get a Mother's Day gift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote yes. It aint gonna hurt

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
      Wife is 12 weeks pregnant with first child. Does she get a gift on Mother's Day? What did you all do? Do you guys even get your wife anything, or are you like my dad and say "She ain't my mother."? Any other suggestions on what to get? Possibly have an ulterior motive as Father's Day is next

Until that child is old enough to have ideas for input and in the even you don’t want to live it down for the rest of your life, get the gift.

And Father’s Day follows mothers day unfortunately. . .

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I say yes. Get her a card and frame a sonogram picture. That will mean a lot more to her than flowers.

Comment

depends... are you a republican or democrat?

Comment

yes, in her mind she is already a mother ,

Comment

Only if you want to live.

There are some really nice James Avery charms that would be most appropriate:

Some, like the one I provided a link to can be engraved with the baby's name or initials and the birthdate after the baby is born. I predict you'll get major brownie points for this.

Congratulations and best of luck,

Dave

Comment

yes - unless you like sleeping on the couch

Comment

Yep. As the mother of your unborn child.
                  Don’t get too crazy though. The rest of your life is a long time to set the bar too high!

Comment

You are on the hook for Mother's day from this year forward.

Comment

We don't have kids. I heard my wife asking our dogs (very loudly within ear shot of me) what they were going to get her for Mothers Day. Guess what I get to go do between now and Sunday...

Comment

I cannot believe this is a serious question...

But the answer you seek is YES x 3000

Comment

A card and simple flowers will be a perfect gift for her...just because. I can write you a poem for like $25. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                            Wife is 12 weeks pregnant with first child. Does she get a gift on Mother's Day? What did you all do? Do you guys even get your wife anything, or are you like my dad and say "She ain't my mother."? Any other suggestions on what to get? Possibly have an ulterior motive as Father's Day is next
                            The real question is what are you wanting for Fathers Day

Comment

Quite a bit of "yes" votes... Just threw some socks in the Amazon cart... non-slip hospital socks that say "Ready Set Push" on the bottom. Also I think junior may get her a prenatal massage...boy can't wait to have the kid pay me back + 16 years interest on that one.

Thanks y'all.

Clay

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Working...
                                X