Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didnt shoot any kids, but I dont want that jack wagon anywhere near my kid for "protection" ...

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      I love how everyone's attention span is so short and narrow that you can't see that a highly trained firearm safety instructor UNINTENTIONALLY FIRED a weapon I a classroom full of kids but we want teachers with far less training handling weapons all day everyday.

All of y'all fall for the quarter behind the ear trick.

That's an awfully lame attempt to side-step or disguise your complete effup with your title to this thread, the disinformation with your original post and in your first reply to Ironman - who promptly busted you right out of the chute.

It would be my suggestion that you just disappear for awhile and hope readers will forget about it over time. That's what I do sometimes when I sober up and wish I hadn't said whatever it was that I said.

I don't know who you really are, nor do I care to become acquainted... but seriously, I think you got some deep seated problems Hoss.

Bob Lee

Comment

I'm not going to say that Union Grove is typical of how every school will be but ....
        They armed a select few teachers several years ago.
        The school district paid a friend of mine to train them, not only in handling the weapons but in tactics.
        They now gather up once a quarter and run drills in the schools.
        My son went last month to be a bad guy (shooter)
        He told me that those fellows take their responsibility seriously and he has no doubt that they could stop a shooter quick, fast and in a hurry.

In the rural areas of this state there are a lot of schools that are not in towns with a swat team. Fairly common for the school to be between towns and the school district to cover several small towns.
        I have no doubt that a team of men that are well train and on site would be a better option than waiting on a single officer to show up 20 minutes after a shooter entered a school

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          Don't worry, in time it will grow back.
          Thank goodness

Comment

A school resource officer accidentally fired his gun inside a middle school in Alexandria, Virginia, during school hours on Tuesday, police say. No one was hurt.

Comment

A MARSOC guy shot himself in the junk a couple weeks ago re-holstering. I think it's just best during a school shooting situation for the first responders to cower outside (like they did in Florida) and for the people inside to hide behind desks and wait for their ticket to be punched. Can't be having anyone with a gun in that building. There could be an accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                A MARSOC guy shot himself in the junk a couple weeks ago re-holstering. I think it's just best during a school shooting situation for the first responders to cower outside (like they did in Florida) and for the people inside to hide behind desks and wait for their ticket to be punched. Can't be having anyone with a gun in that building. There could be an accident.
                Yep,best plan of action..................let's just do nothing.The article clearly says that the teacher was not authorized to have a gun in the school.So apparently he broke the law bringing it,so much for "Gun free zones".

OP is in his own little word,but it's ok........they know him there.

DJ
                Last edited by DJM; 03-15-2018, 08:03 AM.

Comment

I love how everyone's attention span is so short and narrow that you can't see that a highly trained firearm safety instructor UNINTENTIONALLY FIRED a weapon I a classroom full of kids but we want teachers with far less training handling weapons all day everyday.

All of y'all fall for the quarter behind the ear trick.
                  This is not at all the way you framed the thread with your original post. Your thread title is misleading and inflammatory. The news stories don't even frame the story the way you did.

If you can't figure out how to post without instigating, find another forum on which to participate.

Comment

Didn't you mean, "Security guard fires his gun in school. The result is a blood bath"

Funny how you hear about all these now, when there have been armed security officers and school districts that allow armed teachers for years.

Comment

C'mon, give up and stop it. The link says absolutely nothing about anybody getting shot. In fact, it says right away that no one was injured. Only you could try to get around what Ironman said (paraphrased) "A dumbass teacher let a gun go off and shot up the ceiling, etc."

And no, I'm not in complete agreement with arming a bunch of teachers. Ain't very many of them (or at least many of the ones that I've known) that had / have the knowledge, experience with firearms and are capable of handling that responsibility. A few, yes. But **** few. And that statement isn't applicable to only educators - but to people in all lines of work.

Bob Lee

Comment

Are you saying this is fake
                        He only shot two kids and not 3?
                        Is shooting only 2 kids in a gun safety class better than shooting 3?
                        So, how many kids were "shot"?

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
                          And no, I'm not in complete agreement with arming a bunch of teachers. Ain't very many of them (or at least many of the ones that I've known) that had / have the knowledge, experience with firearms and are capable of handling that responsibility. A few, yes. But **** few. And that statement isn't applicable to only educators - but to people in all lines of work.

Bob Lee
                          Nobody is advocating "arming a bunch of teachers"As far as experience.........how much experience has any of these shooters had?This last one was 19 not prior military or LEO experience.How much experience did he have?People in all lines of work defend themselves everyday with a gun.
                          The dramatics the those of you opposed to people protecting themselves is amazing.I'm sure it works well in your circle of liberal friends.

DJ

Comment

What a waste of time, I just read through all of this.....oh well.

Comment

Are you still here, really guy learn from this and give up, go somewhere else, break all your fingers so you can't type, or something. You are inffesting us all with you stupid chit. I can't talk for anyone else but you really make a person not want to come here anymore. I'm trying to be nice but I really just want to tell you to go fornicate yourself eat chit and choke.

What's really sad is I'm the one that will get repremanded for this while you will remain here spewing your liberal dum chit all over everyone. But that's fine I can live with it. I really wish you well and hope you would learn but I figure you won't. Till then whatever happens just happens. I don't care anymore. Screw it.

Comment

Just curious how many hunting related threads the OP has started/posted in.

Comment

Working...
                                X