Go Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Don't believe it... I can give you some numbers to call.. Folks in the middle of it... Can't blame the state LEO's. FEDs are calling the shots.. Trump still needs to do some house cleaning... It will take some time to get rid of the old regime..
    It has slowed some but not even close to 67%.

Politicians throwing out numbers make me laugh...
    In order to get a exact %age one would have to know the exact whole number crossing... They have no clue... No freakin clue..
    I would agree with that.

Comment

Lol, another great one.

"Sorry hombre, it's all coal. In Trump's America men work in two places, coal mines and Goldman Sachs."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL7kenX3Vu8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL7kenX3Vu8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
        Lol, another great one.

"Sorry hombre, it's all coal. In Trump's America men work in two places, coal mines and Goldman Sachs."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL7kenX3Vu8
        Great?? Really?? Even Baldwins own brother thinks he is an idiot... He'd be correct in that assessment...

Comment

I thought I'd heard it all from the evangelical wing of Trump nation. I was wrong.

Apparently current and future generations of millions of American families are now cursed for having "come against the chosen one of God". I'd laugh if this wasn't so outrageous and absurd.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZPOtKlYF8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZPOtKlYF8[/ame]

Comment

I thought I'd heard it all from the evangelical wing of Trump nation. I was wrong.

Apparently current and future generations of millions of American families are now cursed for having "come against the chosen one of God". I'd laugh if this wasn't so outrageous and absurd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZPOtKlYF8

That woman is out of her ever loving mind if she thinks Donald Trump is his chosen one.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZPOtKlYF8
              Now that NEEDS to be a SNL skit!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SBXT View Post
                That woman is out of her ever loving mind if she thinks Donald Trump is his chosen one.
                Throughout history, GOD has used the most unusual folks. Many that didnt even know GOD was using them. Gods chosen one? Probably not. Is GOD using him? yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  I have even seen numbers showing it down on CNN and FOX..........somebody put it on TBH before also. Now the kicker is that illegal immigration has been down for a few years as the economy was not that great & the last administration had the most deportations of any administration in decades. Heck, anyway to get it down works for me but don't pee on my boot and call it rain! ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL and folks need to get in line or be sponsored by an employer.
                  Oscar, this figure is also VERY misleading... For decades "deportations" were defined as those who crossed into this country and escaped the border area and had court proceedings against them and were "legally deported". The last administration, Obama had the definition changed to include all those apprehended at the border and sent directly back home directly. Take those out, and he deported VERY few. This leads to a down tick in illegal immigration as they just let 'em come through, no turnarounds at the border, no deportations...

Believe me, I've seen it with my own eyes, even helped in some cases with catching/detaining illegal border-crossers on our place out west, this whole statistics thing is a big sham and a shell game played by both sides to make the numbers say what they want them to say.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Oscar, this figure is also VERY misleading... For decades "deportations" were defined as those who crossed into this country and escaped the border area and had court proceedings against them and were "legally deported". The last administration, Obama had the definition changed to include all those apprehended at the border and sent directly back home directly. Take those out, and he deported VERY few. This leads to a down tick in illegal immigration as they just let 'em come through, no turnarounds at the border, no deportations...

Believe me, I've seen it with my own eyes, even helped in some cases with catching/detaining illegal border-crossers on our place out west, this whole statistics thing is a big sham and a shell game played by both sides to make the numbers say what they want them to say.
                    Just like he had the way the unemployment rate was calculated. Change the rules to make him look great when in reality he was doing an awful job.

Comment

Politicians will fudge with the numbers in regards to everything to give an illusion that they are doing good. Health care is a piece of cake compared to how difficult it will be to fix illegal immigration!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                        Politicians will fudge with the numbers in regards to everything to give an illusion that they are doing good.!
                        Could not have said that better!!![emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Thanks Charlie. I have seen lots of debates on various issues but had not seen anything on this one area honestly. I definitely will check into it as I don't put anything past ANY politician. ......period![emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good lord haha

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                            Just like he had the way the unemployment rate was calculated. Change the rules to make him look great when in reality he was doing an awful job.
                            Exactly, and let's leave out the part that ALL TIME RECORD numbers poured in during his 8 year crime spree..... And people lick it up.. Amazing.

Comment

Gery good

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Also very good!

Comment

Working...
                                X