Best movie line.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your gonna shoot, shoot don't talk

Tuco from the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      White Men Can't Jump?
      Yessir....raymond, cut this m&$^!^#*$*.,...

Comment

"you're going to need a bigger boat...."

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
          Junior, the first thing I'm going to do when we get home is slap your momma. - Sheriff Buford T. Justice
          "There is no way, no way! you came from my loins. First thing I'm gonna do when I get home is punch yo mama in the mouth" haha, love this one

Comment

Alvarez Kelly: Now the main thing to remember is... cattle are like women. Sometimes you have to be firm with them. Sometimes you have to be gentle. And sometimes you have to give them a slap on the rump.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkRbNL6SboY"]*****, you don't have a future. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

"Hey bud, let's party!" Jeff Spicoli

Comment

Wooderson: Man, it's the same bull**** they tried to pull in my day. If it ain't that piece of paper, there's some other choice they're gonna try and make for you. You gotta do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Wooderson: That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum 1 View Post
                    Spicoli; "Make up your mind dude. Is he going to $*!T? Or is he going to kill us?

Jefferson's little brother; "First he's going to $*!T. Then he's going to kill us."

Fast Times at Ridgemont High
                    Hahaha my favorite part is Spicoli's response,

"Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it."

Comment

In the immortal works of socrates, I drank what1? Real genius.

Comment

"Men are going to get killed here today Sue, and I'm going to kill em."
                        Open Range

Comment

"I have found a certain type calls himself a liberal . . . Now I always thought I was a liberal. I came up terribly surprised one time when I found out that I was a right-wing conservative extremist, when I listened to everybody's point of view that I ever met, and then decided how I should feel. But this so-called new liberal group, Jesus, they never listen to your point of view . . ."

------------

"I was 32nd in the box office polls when I accepted the presidency of the Alliance. When I left office eight years later, somehow the folks who buy the tickets had made me number one."

------------------

"That little clique back there in the East has taken great personal satisfaction reviewing my politics instead of my pictures. But one day those doctrinaire liberals will wake up to find the pendulum has swung the other way."

Comment

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
                            ― John Wayne The Shootist

Comment

The whole movie of dazed and confused

Comment

"That's fine with me Woodrow, if that's how you wanna make your fortune"

Comment

Working...
                                X