Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
    So you're denying that Jared Kushner met with the Russian ambassador during the campaign?
    What if every meeting with the Russians was to assure them Trump is going to honar the uranium deals the Clintons set up?
    What difference does it make?
    What exactly do you fear happened in these meet and greets?
    Why is Russia such a thing with liberals?

Did any liberal have any real concern that The Clintons have sold out this country going all the way back to the 90's when Bill allowed the communist china to buy advanced tech allowing them to make great strides in their missile guidance systems? Hillary selling off our uranium..to the russians

You believing there is anything other than a witch hunt underway against the Trump admin. just shows how foolish you are

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      What if every meeting with the Russians was to assure them Trump is going to honar the uranium deals the Clintons set up?

What difference does it make?

What exactly do you fear happened in these meet and greets?

Why is Russia such a thing with liberals?

Did any liberal have any real concern that The Clintons have sold out this country going all the way back to the 90's when Bill allowed the communist china to buy advanced tech allowing them to make great strides in their missile guidance systems? Hillary selling off our uranium..to the russians

You believing there is anything other than a witch hunt underway against the Trump admin. just shows how foolish you are

Why all the secrecy?

Why the original denials of contact?

Why not just be truthful about all of those involved?

Instead the trump admin keeps getting drug the mud by the media.

He should hold a press conference today and spill the beans about everyone in the admin that has met with the ruskies & what the conversation was about.

Or he can just keep on looking like a liar and a con-man. His choice really, unless he is hiding something.

We could start here: He can produce his taxes to prove its nothing financial

Comment

Why all the secrecy?

He should hold a press conference today and spill the beans about everyone in the admin that has met with the ruskies & what the conversation was about.

Or he can just keep on looking like a liar and a con-man. His choice really, unless he is hiding something.

Why does everyone want and care about his taxes? Most politicians release their tax returns because they are public servants. Trump wasn’t a politician he was a private citizen that dealt in big business, his business. To me it’s just another dem talking point to stir the pot over nothing. Being a private citizen and a business man you do what’s best for your business and yourself not your country. I could be wrong as I’m not a business owner but the ones I’ve known have never sat around thinking what can I do to better my country before taking care of my business.

Comment

You should invest in Kleenex with all that **** crying.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Maybe we should give Russia billions of dollars for no reason at all and they'll stop being meanies. Oh wait. They don't openly call for the destruction of America, they aren't qualified for the free American ATM machine.

Comment

So you're denying that Jared Kushner met with the Russian ambassador during the campaign?
                I cannot confirm or deni, but really why does it matter? What's the liberals objective here? What's the end game? To destroy trump? I like that he's playing the media, and being secretive. It's not required by law to release your tax returns, he's not like any other pres we have had. It's his tax returns not public.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                  Why does everyone want and care about his taxes? Most politicians release their tax returns because they are public servants. Trump wasn’t a politician he was a private citizen that dealt in big business, his business. To me it’s just another dem talking point to stir the pot over nothing. Being a private citizen and a business man you do what’s best for your business and yourself not your country. I could be wrong as I’m not a business owner but the ones I’ve known have never sat around thinking what can I do to better my country before taking care of my business.
                  If he'll show his returns it'll show who his business partners & of course where his funds come from. What I don' understand is Trump International has tried for years to open a Trump Tower in Russia & China. China told them to pound sand & wanted no part of Trump International but just last month Trump won a law suit in China for the illegal use of Trumps brand.

Russia on the other hand hasn't declined or accepted Trumps offer ???

Comment

Why all the secrecy?

You claim to be a libertarian? Most libertarians are fundamentally opposed to the IRS.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                      You claim to be a libertarian? Most libertarians are fundamentally opposed to the IRS.

Never said I supported the IRS.

But seeing Trump's taxes could explain a lot of his words and apparent support of Putin

Comment

Why all the secrecy?

Your smart enough ( I hope ) to realize that no matter what Trump does the media will be making up stories to drag him through the mud.
                        Just ask Bush how well the media treated him.
                        Trump has international business in many corners of the world. If he has business ties in Russia what the **** difference does it make.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Your smart enough ( I hope ) to realize that no matter what Trump does the media will be making up stories to drag him through the mud.

Just ask Bush how well the media treated him.

Trump has international business in many corners of the world. If he has business ties in Russia what the **** difference does it make.

If you don't understand the potential risk, then you're not being honest with yourself.

Trump has it within his ability to put all of this to rest.

He chooses not to.

Comment

Haha, the Obama State Department organized the meeting between Sessions and the Russian ambassador. You got to love this stuff.

The overblown rhetoric accompanying calls for Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ resignation Thursday reveals that the brouhaha is driven by mere political grandstanding, not a real concern over unlawful behavior.

Comment

If you don't understand the potential risk, then you're not being honest with yourself.

Trump has it within his ability to put all of this to rest.

He chooses not to.
                              Whats the risk? spell it out for me. Lets pretend Im a liberal idiot.
                              Obama met with the Russian ambassador 20 plus times.
                              Every one of the dem leaders wanting the investigation met with the Russians multiple times....that's what governments do....they meet.

Comment

On Monday, two days before the Jeff Sessions story broke, every single United States Senator had formal contact with the Russian government.

Comment

Working...
                                X