Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This much is true:

Flynn lied. So did Sessions. Undeniable. If there's no wrong, nothing to hide; why did they lie, why did they say "No contact in any form"?

There's some smoke here, boys and girls, can't get around that, no matter what you choose to tell yourselves; there is a fire. Small, insignificant, over the big picture? Perhaps. Or?

Bob Lee

Comment

Let's investigate Sessions. And while we're at it let's investigate Hillary Clinton, The Clinton Foundation, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, etc, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
        This much is true:

Flynn lied. So did Sessions. Undeniable. If there's no wrong, nothing to hide; why did they lie, why did they say "No contact in any form"?

There's some smoke here, boys and girls, can't get around that, no matter what you choose to tell yourselves; there is a fire. Small, insignificant, over the big picture? Perhaps. Or?

Bob Lee
        I can buy that, and it should be scrutinized. If this were a dem admin, we would be all abuzz about it. I'm so sick and tired of the crooked BS in Washington, I don't care who gets exposed, I want them gone

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
          This much is true:

Bob Lee

Lies beget lies

Comment

Now Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law is involved

Here's our look at the Trump administration and the rest of Washington: Hillary Clinton speaks in Washington D.C., criticizes Trump's spending planFormer Trump advisor Michael Flynn offers to testify in return for immunityTrump threatens to fight his own party's hard-right flank in 2018…

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                Now Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law is involved

http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html
                Article was from"a" source under anonymity" i.e. Full of ****, i.e. Pot stirrer, i.e. Xbowhunter

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  I like Jeff Sessions a lot but he handed the Dems a club to whack him with in his answer to Sen. Franken. If he had said "Yes I talked to the Russian ambassador as part of my duties on the Armed Services Committee, but did not discuss the election" all would be fine. Denying he talked to the Russians at all was a mistake. We all know the context of the question was about influencing the election but it does not matter now - the dems and the media will hammer away on this forever. It was an unforced error on Session's part.
                  I agree with your objective analysis.

Comment

Oops

Comment

Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                      Article was from"a" source under anonymity" i.e. Full of ****, i.e. Pot stirrer, i.e. Xbowhunter

Why don't you Google "Jared Kushner Russia", and you will see who the real pot stirrer is, i.e. Swampa

Does the truth hurt?

Comment

Im not sure Russia got the memo about being in cahoots with the Trump admin.
                        They were buzzing our ships again yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                          Why don't you Google "Jared Kushner Russia", and you will see who the real pot stirrer is, i.e. Swampa

Does the truth hurt?
                          Right! Because everything on google is true and not fake. The democrats are 100% throwing anything against the wall and hope it sticks, there agenda is to bring down Trump.

Comment

When your Gmail account password is

"Password"

(John Podesta)

Don't complain when a 10 year old hacks your Gmail account

At some point you assume responsibility for just being stupid

Whatever happened to common sense and good judgement?

Blaming the Russians is getting old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                              Right! Because everything on google is true and not fake. The democrats are 100% throwing anything against the wall and hope it sticks, there agenda is to bring down Trump.

So you're denying that Jared Kushner met with the Russian ambassador during the campaign?

Comment

I am very curious to see this today.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X