Which sight and rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which sight and rest

If you were setting up a new bow and you could pick any sight and rest on the market, what would you choose?

Either qad or the new ripcord

And either a spott hog wrapped 5 pin or the trophy ridge react

Comment

QAD Ultrarest and Axcel Amortech 5 pin. That's what I shoot with!

Comment

I have the QAD HDX and the Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro. I really like the Trophy Taker. Not by much over the QAD, but I really like it a lot. Either way you can't go wrong. I haven't heard anything bad about ripcord either.

Comment

I am liking my limbdriver an awful lot.

Comment

QAD with the Axcel Accutouch single pin sight on my new set up. Love it!

Comment

QAD and a spott hogg of your choice, I have loved mine since the day I got it!!

Comment

QAD and Montana black gold single pin on both my set ups...HHA and spott hogg make awesome single pins as well I just prefer the sight tape in front of me instead of on the knob! I will say I'll never shoot another multi pin again after switching 3 years ago!

Comment

Limb Driver Pro V and an Apex covert pro.

Comment

QAD HDX and a Spot Hogg Hunter. You simply won't find better built, engineered or serviced products in the business.

Comment

I think I have decided on the QAD HDX for the rest. Still not sure which sight, but am leaning towards the Spot Hogg Hunter 5 pin. Thanks everyone.

Comment

QAD HDX and Sword Pro Hunter.

Comment

QAD and an HHA

Comment

Originally posted by TexasGunSlinger View Post
                            QAD and Montana black gold single pin on both my set ups...HHA and spott hogg make awesome single pins as well I just prefer the sight tape in front of me instead of on the knob! I will say I'll never shoot another multi pin again after switching 3 years ago!
                            This

Comment

Spott hogg sight for sure I have one for over twenty years and I own 6 of them, Rest Trophy taker or QAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X