Coastal trailer mansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
    And welcome to tbh!!! I will be down Labor Day weekend for sure.
    I'll be in town Labor day also. Looks like I'm on the opposite side of the highway from you. I'm also on Frisco

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      When you are in the area swing by and say hello. Will be easy to spot us cleaning it up. If we aren't there, we will be on the water with Froghunter and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      No problem should see y'all down their sooner or latter

Comment

Looking great, good work there!

Comment

The sink is all homemade. (As if you couldn't tell!).
          Cool faucet.

Comment

Well guess where hurricane Harvey is going to land.........after a few prayers the trailer mansion left under a mandatory evacuation order. Not sure what to expect when we return.

Comment

Well guess where hurricane Harvey is going to land.........after a few prayers the trailer mansion left under a mandatory evacuation order. Not sure what to expect when we return.

I sure hope it weathers the storm for ya. You have done great job on that little piece of paradise.
              Best of luck

Comment

Thanks Kirby.

Comment

Prayers sent for all of you coastal families. Hope your property fairs well, I have enjoyed your thread a great deal.

Rwc

Comment

Prayers for all. Looks like it's gonna get pretty bad

Comment

Just talked to a buddy has place down said a boat barn in Seadrift is gone and a tornado has went down Lane rd.

Comment

Well I didn't want to hear that. Our place is on Lane road at the end. The shack might not be there now and the boat was still in the shed.

Comment

Hope all goes well!

Comment

No news yet. Probably going to be Monday before I get a solid answer.

Comment

Dang, hope all is well

Comment

I left Friday morning at 10:00am. I was told by the city Harvey was a catagory 1 and my trailer must be anchored or moved. I loaded up my tools and bought more anchors than required to install. 1/2 way there the mandatory evacuation order came in. Being prepared I went to plan b and called the hotshot company to have it moved. They were swamped and couldn't get to it as was every other company I called. Finally found a guy that could do it. He wanted 500$ and would only move it 20 miles to his place. Store it for 20$ a day and bring it back for 200$. What a price gouging tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully my original hot shot guy calls back with a buddy that has nothing to do. This guy brings his personal truck to seadrift. Sadly his tool box wouldn't allow him to turn without the trailer crushing it. So we unhook it and he races off to borrow his friends flat bed. This time it goes well and we make the move. He charged me NORMAL call out price and mileage. Then stores it for free! And, never says a word about having to make 2 trips. I'm gonna add a little extra when he hauls it back. However here is the next problem. We get there, unhook and as I'm writing the check he gets off the phone with Victoria's mandatory evacuation order. Not sure if the move saved the trailer or not........ I'm not calling till Monday. The poor guy has his own house, family and possessions to deal with. I will bother him later.

Comment

Working...
                                X