Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perow View Post
    What cart is this?

We rattled my buddy's cart to death 3 yrs ago - I mean every bolt shook out of that thing. That was a long evening.

Comment

Originally posted by beefiedoubleoh View Post
      What cart is this?

We rattled my buddy's cart to death 3 yrs ago - I mean every bolt shook out of that thing. That was a long evening.
      Home made kinda-I took a academy ladder stand flipped it over drilled holes added wheels and there it is. I can ride in take the wheels off and use the stand. I mainly used it just for the ladder instead of climbing sticks and then hung my lock on

Comment

anybody up for some scouting????

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
            anybody up for some scouting????
            When are you thinking? I might be ready to look around some very soon.

Comment

Headed the evening of the 28th thru Sunday the 30th, and then a day trip early to mid October.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                When are you thinking? I might be ready to look around some very soon.
                Whenever...

Comment

Any of you Seg C folks, hop over to the Public Hunting forum and note the thread " Hagerman Hunting Program- Seeking Public Comments".

Comment

Tried to drive in to B.M. from the west on Sunday and the gates were closed, did it flood?

Comment

The low-water crossing may have been flooded.

Comment

Y'all reading the Seg A & B threads? Seg A was cancelled & B is up in the air pending water levels...

Comment

Originally posted by beefiedoubleoh View Post
                          Y'all reading the Seg A & B threads? Seg A was cancelled & B is up in the air pending water levels...
                          I'm wondering what that would mean for us if they cancel both hunts A & B, would they just automatically do the same for us or would C possibly be the only hunt this year?

Comment

Well, if A and B are cancelled, Seg C gets relatively unhunted deer, as well as a much reduced amount of scouters.

Comment

Might be worth it to cancel C as well.

Deer have been displaced due to water levels.

Comment

It doesn't matter to me if the cancel Seg C or not I just hope that if they cancel it they do so soon so I don't have to continue to save my AR buck tag for Grayson county. I really think that we should have all hunted every segment regardless of water levels. Ive seen more deer activity at the refuge in the past 2 days than I saw the entire season last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X