Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freyburg/Engle/Schulenburg for us

Comment

Annual tradition, North side of 90 in Hondo. Usually lights out hunting.

Comment

Hunting West of Wichita Falls on Sunday. I haven't seen squat here in Fannin County.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          Headed to Waller co. Heard theres no birds but ain't been home in months so it'll be good to catch up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
          I live in Waller, definitely no birds there.

In Hondo and there are hundreds if not thousands of white wing flying over 90
          Last edited by bowhunter_2; 08-31-2018, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
            In Hondo and there are hundreds if not thousands of white wing flying over I-10.
            You just made me pee a little in excitement...
            [emoji3]

Comment

Headed to the rustling bustlin town of Whon tx lol Coleman county COME ON

Comment

Ennis in the morning

Comment

Headed to Sweetwater this afternoon, unless some birds have moved in since Monday we may not even get a shotgun out....

Comment

hitting some public land with my brothers. Stay safe all!

Comment

Erath County. We have about 100 acres of mowed down pasture. Has some oats in it and a few tanks. Trees on two sides of it so it's normally not to bad. Sit a few hundred feet in off the fence lines by the trees and they come flocking out in the AM and PM most of the time.

Comment

Will be at the ranch in Mills Cnty. Doubt I break the shotgun out. Got invited to go hunt with a friend at her familys ranch in Vernon. They have a big irrigated maize field. Wish she would have called me earlier.

Comment

Headed to SC for my first dove hunt. Excited, nervous...but more excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed to Mt. Home in a few hours

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                              Headed out tomorrow evening. Going to Haskell area. Hopefully be good birds flying
                              I was hoping to do the same but the wife has some other plans. I tried explaining that 1 September is darn near a religious holiday but she ain't buying it.

Good luck!

Comment

Hunting at a relatives in Carlsbad tomorrow morning and probably the state park the rest of the weekend. My GSP's first dove hunt so hopefully some birds and some lessons from my sons lab. My GSP has two speeds--full throttle and off.

Comment

Working...
                                X