Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas is not the 6th best team in the nation righ tnow. If Sam comes back in 2 weeks and they show they can hold a 4th qtr lead, then i will be more on board. Iowa St will be the toughest game so far for the Horns.

Comment

All this ranking talk will be settled in a few weeks when the playoff committee puts out there first ranking. It’s the only one that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        All this ranking talk will be settled in a few weeks when the playoff committee puts out there first ranking. It’s the only one that matters.

......and tends to mirror the AP for the most part.

It hurts doesn't it. We can all see. Like deep down inside the gut kinda hurt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We spent the afternoon in Raider land watching the game with my son st Cujos. Had a blast! Several Tech people pulling for Texas to win.
          I never would have dreamed that we would be 6-1. I'm happy so far. 10 wins is definitely possible but if not we still made huge progress over the last several years. Its looking like Texas will land another top 10 class this year. Just keep winning.

Tech has been a pleasant surprise as well. I didn't figure on them even being competitive this year but that's a game that scares the hell outta me for Texas. Every time I have bet on tech they have lost this year. Every time i bet against them they win. My son told me to keep picking against them. Hook'em wreck'em

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            ......and tends to mirror the AP for the most part.

It hurts doesn't it. We can all see. Like deep down inside the gut kinda hurt.

What? What hurts? You woke up acting crazy. I’m not worried at all about Texas. I just said the rankings don’t mean much for another few weeks.

Comment

What? What hurts? You woke up acting crazy. I’m not worried at all about Texas. I just said the rankings don’t mean much for another few weeks.

Lol. 80% of your pists are anti Texas. It's gonna be ok.

Comment

Big Longhorn fan here but they are not near a number 5 or 6 team... They have certainly made improvements by leaps and bounds but they are a few athletes short of being a top 5 team. It is awesome to see them competing every week!

Comment

Ags the best two loss team in the country?

Sips the worst one loss team in the country?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    Big Longhorn fan here but they are not near a number 5 or 6 team... They have certainly made improvements by leaps and bounds but they are a few athletes short of being a top 5 team. It is awesome to see them competing every week!

I think 99% of Texas fans are right here with you. It’s a little different mentality than what goes on elsewhere. We aren’t pounding our chest as we know there’s work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Lol. 80% of your pists are anti Texas. It's gonna be ok.

Your wack. I don’t hate on Texas like many on hear. We moved on and have a lot bigger problems to worry about like Bama and LSU.

Enjoy each win, regardless how tough they come. The culture is changing at both flagship schools in Texas.

Comment

Im just messin around. Both teams are winning close games. Fun season.

Comment

Texas should be about #15-19. Their defense is the only reason they have won 6 straight, well, and the lack of Oklahoma's defense.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                            Texas is not the 6th best team in the nation righ tnow. If Sam comes back in 2 weeks and they show they can hold a 4th qtr lead, then i will be more on board. Iowa St will be the toughest game so far for the Horns.

The toughest game will change every week . Yesterday at 5:59pm it was going to be West Virginia... a week ago it was going to be OU. If ISU loses it will whoever the hell else somebody will come up with... like Tech.

One game at a time. Bleep the rankings. Bleep listening to the Aggy honks cry about the national media ( although it is glorious to listen to them whine). Bleep the stats vomiters and their moral victories. Just win each week and let the cards fall where they may. Nobody expected playoffs this year. Nobody expected 6-1... especially the Aggy honks here. What an improvement over last year. That all I could ask for is improvement. Enjoy what we have seen so far and move on to the next week!

Hook em Birches!!
                            Last edited by Smart; 10-14-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                              Texas should be about #15-19. Their defense is the only reason they have won 6 straight, well, and the lack of Oklahoma's defense.

In normal year you are probably right being a #15-19 type team. It’s a weird year in college football. There’s Alabama and then everybody else. It will be interesting to see it all play out.

Comment

Your wack. I don’t hate on Texas like many on hear.

Comment

Working...
                                X