No announcement yet.

Just smoked a MEGA Giant in Kansas...BBD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably still too drunk from the celebration to post anything!!
    At least that would be my issue!!

Comment

Need the story!! Congrats on one hell of a buck!!

Comment

unbelievable buck of a lifetime, can't wait to hear the story when you find the time to write it up!

Comment

Incredible deer! Can't wait to see more pics.

Was it a free range buck?

Comment

Yes free range and public land to top it off. I'm about to post the full write up and more pictures

Comment

That was worth the wait - that's a hoss! Congrats

Comment

Boom! Congrats

Comment

Awesome buck that thing is huge!!!

Comment

I own that public land. I'm ecstatic it was shot on my brother's and my farm. We put it in public hunting just rhis year because we needed some cash. It will be public for 4 more years and then it will not be anymore. I would love to hear the story and know how it all happened. I'd like to know the score and hear from you if possible. I'll guess 225 on the score. If you could contact me id greatly appreciate it. My cell is 785-556-0507.

Comment

Dream deer for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruna1 View Post
                        I own that public land. I'm ecstatic it was shot on my brother's and my farm. We put it in public hunting just rhis year because we needed some cash. It will be public for 4 more years and then it will not be anymore. I would love to hear the story and know how it all happened. I'd like to know the score and hear from you if possible. I'll guess 225 on the score. If you could contact me id greatly appreciate it. My cell is 785-556-0507.

Your phone is about to explode

Comment

Have you left kansas? Of not is there anyway possible i could see it before you go? Id like to see it in person. Again what a giant can't believe it was shot on ours, just awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruna1 View Post
                            Have you left kansas? Of not is there anyway possible i could see it before you go? Id like to see it in person. Again what a giant can't believe it was shot on ours, just awesome!
                            Chad is back in Texas, got home Sunday morning. Chad and I have a few buddies up there that know you and your brothers well. We need to get together next fall and have a beer.

Comment

Bruna1 I'm glad to hear from you. I will be calling you tomorrow. He officially green scored 215 6/8 but he had broken off 2 large tines. We estimate about 16 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                                Basic 8pt, with lots of kickers......................

215 6/8's (just a guess)
                                Originally posted by CKolar View Post
                                Bruna1 I'm glad to hear from you. I will be calling you tomorrow. He officially green scored 215 6/8 but he had broken off 2 large tines. We estimate about 16 inches.

I was close!

Comment

Working...
                                X