Mahindra 5570 reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
    How much money do you save buying a Mahindra over an orange tractor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kubota is about $10K more for 10 less HP.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
      Thats the only way they can compete with the kubota is to give the tractors away. Have you went and operated both brands? There is a huge differance in fit and finish operator controls etc. dont go only on price tonbe disappointed later on

Comment

How much is the mahindra going for?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
          How much is the mahindra going for?
          26000.00 for 70hp 2wd with no loader. I asked last week. My only problem with Mahindra is the warranty service. Bill's Tractor is the only one near me and their reputation for repairs aint always been the greatest, and they stock no parts
          Last edited by Radar; 12-18-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
            Thats the only way they can compete with the kubota is to give the tractors away. Have you went and operated both brands? There is a huge differance in fit and finish operator controls etc. dont go only on price tonbe disappointed later on

Actually Mahindra is why Kubota has cheapen up. Comparing Apples to apples there isn’t a 10k difference.

I own a few tractors I’m not a fan of sub 100hp tractors I use them out if necessity. I don’t think mahindra’s 100hp tractors are proven enough so I would recommend kubota. But in the 60hp or less Mahindra is very very strong. 60-100 hp pick the dealer you like best, but would give slight edge to kubota

I’m about as unbiased as they come unless someone is bragging about a JD and then it’s just bless thier heart, they don’t know any better
            Last edited by Texans42; 12-18-2017, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
              True that^^^^^^^

But worth every penny or that 10K.

Comment

Something I forgot until 175gr jogged my feeble memory. The company my son works for owns a few newer Kubotas and he says the emissions crap gives them problems. Mostly the re-gen I think, but it could be operator error. The only reason I was pricing was to step up from a 2wd with no fel to a 4x4 with one. I decided to buy a good used one built before the emissions crap was mandatory, if I buy at all.

Comment

John Deere salesman told me he could get close to the Mahindra pricing. 5075E was 27000.00

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    John Deere salesman told me he could get close to the Mahindra pricing. 5075E was 27000.00
                    Thats a helluva deal!

Comment

no emissions on this one (last model year before they added it...)

plus the seller is a really nice guy.

Comment

The OP is insane if he buys a tractor without an FEL. There are uses that you’ll literally just dream up...and it will do the job.

Comment

Take a look at LS tractors. I just purchased a LS cab tractor XR series and was the best bang for the buck.

Comment

Might want to look at a New Holland Workmaster 70. Front wheel assist with a loader and bucket was 31,500. Have to agree with some above. A tractor without a loader is very limited to only pulling a shredder or tillage equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                              Thats a helluva deal!

Well, the John Deere was a stripped down 5075e and I believe it was a tier 4. I am not interested in a tractor at this time, but I do see several dealers each week and always make small talk with the guys.

I have a 2004 MF 71hp and have no issues with it. I bought it used with 90 hours on it. Better to look for a used one if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
                                Have a2013 85 hp nothing but fuel system problems. Took it in today and told them that this is it, in shop 5 times in 30 months.
                                Bad part is I like it when it runs
                                What issues are you having with your fuel system? My dad's tractor has an issue where the rpms won't exceed 1500 (or somewhere close). Pedal mashed to the ground and nothing. Mahindra claims its the less than 1yr old fuel tank (tractor has 35 hrs) that is rusted out. No rust in the filter and the filter isn't clogged. Mahindra Customer service has been terrible during this issue. They told my dad that for X amount they can do a diagnostic. They also continuously blame it on his "bad" grade of diesel in the tank. Warranty doesn't cover this supposedly. In a nutshell, they are giving him the run around. His 1st Mahindra was great. No issues and operated perfectly. His latest has been a nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                                X