Mahindra 5570 reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mahindra 5570 reviews?

I think I'm about to pull the trigger on a new Mahindra 5570 tractor with loader. Best incentives of the year and from all I've heard so far, a very good machine with a 5yr/3000 hour warranty. Any first hand reviews or experiences? Thanks in advance.

We got a 30hp and 50 hp both over 15 yrs old and only thing we have changed are the front tires!....i highly recommend them sir.
    And believe me we put them through hell at the ranch!

Comment

can not give you anything on that one i had a small max26xl, lost it in the harvey flood,,, i am only days away from buying another one exactly like it,,, not wanting to change anything is always good!

Comment

60hp 6110

No complaints, other then wish windows where tinted

Comment

5500 with a loader, no complaints here good machine

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
            60hp 6110

No complaints, other then wish windows where tinted
            No worries there, I don't want or need a cab. I won't be running it everyday for a living. Our last cab tractor always had A/C issues and I'm sure I don't have to tell you what cab is like in August with the sun beaming down through that glass and no cold air blowing.

Comment

Great tractors . I’m looking at 45 series one

Comment

1533 with loaded here and could not be happier. For a 35hp tractor it does a lot more than I would have thought.

Comment

How much money do you save buying a Mahindra over an orange tractor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have a2013 85 hp nothing but fuel system problems. Took it in today and told them that this is it, in shop 5 times in 30 months.
                    Bad part is I like it when it runs

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                      How much money do you save buying a Mahindra over an orange tractor?

Evidently not as much now as a few years ago. I priced 60hp tractors several weeks ago and the difference wasn't over a couple thousand. Now I realize that's real money, but I own Kubota, and it would have to be really good for me to change. That said, I know a r.o.w. mowing contractor that has them, and they have to be tough to endure 10 hr. a day in that environment.

Comment

Get a kubota. Go to the dealer and operate both tractors, loader functions and everything youll see the kubota is alot better machine and ask about service after the sale. Dont buy with out operating them both look at operator station and control layout

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          Evidently not as much now as a few years ago. I priced 60hp tractors several weeks ago and the difference wasn't over a couple thousand. Now I realize that's real money, but I own Kubota, and it would have to be really good for me to change. That said, I know a r.o.w. mowing contractor that has them, and they have to be tough to endure 10 hr. a day in that environment.

I’m in the same boat. I’m kicking around a new 50hp tractor but have always run Kubota. Don’t really want the emissions crap and someone told me Mahindra is only one you can buy without it still. On the flip side, saving $1500-$2000 up front to me isn’t worth dealing with the BS if the off brand gives me grief.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                            Get a kubota. Go to the dealer and operate both tractors, loader functions and everything youll see the kubota is alot better machine and ask about service after the sale. Dont buy with out operating them both look at operator station and control layout
                            Yep^^^^

Comment

When I was tractor shopping I looked at them and test drove a few. They seemed ok but compared to other brands the workmanship on the tractors didn't seem up to par with other brands. Know some people that own them or did own them that tried to use them every day and eventually changed brands do to break downs. I think they are good if they don't get used real hard. Not trying to discourage the purchase just passing the same info I was looking for when I bought one.

Comment

Working...
                              X