Comey fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Well, at least he fired him instead of having him killed.........
    True. I guess he will still testify if he keeps on living. Not that he will say much. That guy says a lot of words but doesn't say anything with substance....one way or another. Maybe he is practicing being a politician

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
      Except that firing the top guy won't make the investigation or any evidence disappear. The FBI staff would revolt if they believed Trump fired Comey to scuttle an investigation into any Trump-Russian collusion.

As many of them did when their boss basically toss all their hard work in the trash as it pertains to the hillary email investigation.

Comment

Since the left wingers are all so bothered about foreign influence on elections, when is the investigation starting into Soro's influence in Obama's election?

Comment

Since the left wingers are all so bothered about foreign influence on elections, when is the investigation starting into Soro's influence in Obama's election?
          Obama won! Get over.......oh wait! Trump won! Get over it!

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
            True. I guess he will still testify if he keeps on living. Not that he will say much. That guy says a lot of words but doesn't say anything with substance....one way or another. Maybe he is practicing being a politician
            I agree with you 100% on the politician part

Comment

Comey has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a political hack. He should have been fired by Obama. He should have been fired by Trump on January 20th. I don't know what took Trump so long to fire the man, but I'm glad to see Comey gone. The investigation into all the Russian connection stuff will continue, but there isn't going to be much come of it. All of the liberal Obama administration holdovers in every part of the government, including the DOJ and FBI, have been doing everything they can to sabotage the Trump administration. If there was any evidence of some kind of collusion between Trump and the Russians it would have been leaked by now and they'd be beating the drums for impeachment already. I'm still not on the Trump train by any stretch, but the Russion BS is comical and getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                Comey has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a political hack. He should have been fired by Obama. He should have been fired by Trump on January 20th. I don't know what took Trump so long to fire the man, but I'm glad to see Comey gone. The investigation into all the Russian connection stuff will continue, but there isn't going to be much come of it. All of the liberal Obama administration holdovers in every part of the government, including the DOJ and FBI, have been doing everything they can to sabotage the Trump administration. If there was any evidence of some kind of collusion between Trump and the Russians it would have been leaked by now and they'd be beating the drums for impeachment already. I'm still not on the Trump train by any stretch, but the Russion BS is comical and getting old.
                Agreed 100%!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  But... there is evidence of collusion, leaked evidence. Flynn was fired over it and the AG had to recuse from the investigation over it!!! And the drums of impeachment are beating very very loudly.

And yes Trump should have fired Comey jan 20th. But he didn't, he praised him instead. But now when it seems the investigation is gathering steam... he fires him.
                  Last edited by SMC; 05-10-2017, 02:58 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                    But... there is evidence of collusion, leaked evidence. Flynn was fired over it and the AG had to recuse from the investigation over it!!! And the drums of impeachment are beating very very loudly.

And yes Trump should have fired Comey jan 20th. But he didn't, he praised him instead. But now when it seems the investigation is gathering steam... he fires him.
                    He messed up in the Senate hearing last week. It's not just because of the Clinton email scandal. It's been a long line of screw ups. I think someone already posted a link to the list. Guy was too attention hungry for an FBI director. Needed to stay away from the media and the guy did the opposite. Press conference today said he ****** off the deputy AG by going around him.

Firing Comey won't play any role in the Trump/Russia investigation. People act like he was doing the investigation himself. Just like Nixon, the truth will come out.

I'm glad he fired him and Flynn. Trump doesn't seem to tolerate monkey business. If Sessions pulls something of magnitude as fast and furious like Holder did, Trump will can him too. Glad someone in there has the stones to send people packing that don't do their job well.

Comment

The drums you mention are being beat by brain dead idiots.
                      But they have been beating those drums literally day one.
                      There is no collusion, there was no russian interference in the election

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                        He messed up in the Senate hearing last week. It's not just because of the Clinton email scandal. It's been a long line of screw ups. I think someone already posted a link to the list. Guy was too attention hungry for an FBI director. Needed to stay away from the media and the guy did the opposite. Press conference today said he ****** off the deputy AG by going around him.

Firing Comey won't play any role in the Trump/Russia investigation. People act like he was doing the investigation himself. Just like Nixon, the truth will come out.

I'm glad he fired him and Flynn. Trump doesn't seem to tolerate monkey business. If Sessions pulls something of magnitude as fast and furious like Holder did, Trump will can him too. Glad someone in there has the stones to send people packing that don't do their job well.
                        Yeah he fired Flynn several days after he was told of his lies etc. And that too after firing Sally Yates who warned him about Flynn. So monkey business is OK as long as it dosent leak.

Imgaine we'd still have a possible Russian spy as the National Security Advisor if the news hadn't leaked!!!

Comment

Yeah he fired Flynn several days after he was told of his lies etc. And that too after firing Sally Yates who warned him about Flynn. So monkey business is OK as long as it dosent leak.

Imgaine we'd still have a possible Russian spy as the National Security Advisor if the news hadn't leaked!!!
                          Dang you sure can reach

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            Dang you sure can reach
                            It's all they got. They just can't handle the fact that their little utopian of a world was cut short by a Clinton defeat. Like I stated, the country didn't elect Trump, Clinton did. The country has spoken, get the **** over it!

Comment

don't confuse anyone with facts now; move along, nothing to see here.

Comment

Or on Hillary taking money from half a dozen middle eastern Countries.

Comment

Working...
                                X