Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Violence at protest over Trump Tax Filings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    If she wants to get in there and fight like a man then she can get hit like a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She's looking at some jail time over the ordeal. Lots of pictures of her throwing glass bottles into the crowd from strategic position. Lots of other pictures of her to as she has a side job as a cam girl. She posted all over SM she was going to bring home 100 Nazi scalps. I find it humorous that Antifa continued to call conservative Trump supports at these events Nazis and finally the real Nazis showed up, careful what you wish for. I don't care for the fundamentalist right but in this case they were "useful idiots". Hell I would applaud the devil himself if he was actively beating the tar out of some antifa.

Comment

Violence at protest over Trump Tax Filings.

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      She's looking at some jail time over the ordeal. Lots of pictures of her throwing glass bottles into the crowd from strategic position. Lots of other pictures of her to as she has a side job as a cam girl. She posted all over SM she was going to bring home 100 Nazi scalps. I find it humorous that Antifa continued to call conservative Trump supports at these events Nazis and finally the real Nazis showed up, careful what you wish for. I don't care for the fundamentalist right but in this case they were "useful idiots". Hell I would applaud the devil himself if he was actively beating the tar out of some antifa.

I seent em and the girl hasn't seen a razor in some years[emoji15]

Last edited by Black Ice; 04-18-2017, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        I seent em and the girl hasn't seen a razor in some years[emoji15]

Before her transformation to trash she was freaking hot. Ill see if I can find a pic.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Ætheling; 04-18-2017, 06:49 AM.

Comment

She looks good in that photo on the left.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

There are weekly protest by my place in Uptown...I usually just yell get a job as I drive by lol.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                I can smell her stank thru my computer!

Comment

That woman also does poorn. She's been outed. And I agree with Landrover. Both sides need a new hobby. Nothing that beer and a fishing pole wouldn't fix.

-------------------------------
                  Violence never settles anything
                  -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Please check the URL and try again or, alternatively, you can browse fundraisers currently receiving the most donations worldwide below.

As if being hospitalized with a concussion by the infamous founder, Nathan Damigo of the neo-nazi organization Identity Evropa wasn't punishment enough for 95lb Louise Rosealma -for her protest at the grizzly display of violent chauvinism she'd braved to take a stand against Saturday afternoon in Berkeley- she's since become sensationalized by the online fascist community as a prized target for the unrelenting viral campaign of death and rape-threats to follow that seem to be increasing by the hour. (Google "antifa girl" and see for yourself)

Her identity, home and cell phone numbers, home address, emails, friends and family's residences, extremely sensitive and endangering occupational material have all been doxxed (as has our named organizer) and spammed across every unspeakable online message board responsible for Donald Trump's presidency. The poor girl doesn't have a place on earth to hide that hasn't been compromised and it doesn't appear that the onslaught is going to end any time soon.
                    Last edited by ladrones; 04-18-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

H
                      Good grief...can't say I am surprised though.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Berkeley is a cancer in this country. Didn't Regan have to deal with a Berkeley professor back in the day? Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                          That woman also does poorn. She's been outed. And I agree with Landrover. Both sides need a new hobby. Nothing that beer and a fishing pole wouldn't fix.

-Genghis Kahn
                          Do tell

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            Do tell
                            Moldy dreads.

Comment

It's all over the face space and other forums.

-Genghis Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                                Do tell
                                Don't look up Venus Rosales.

Comment

Working...
                                X