NFL Divisional Round!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    I believe the titans are going to shock everyone. Number 1 offense in the league the past 7 weeks. I think Baltimore's offense will not be on par after resting 3 weeks including week 17.
    Well sitting Lamar week 17 likely cost me 1st place in my fantasy football league so I consider this karma. And yeah I’m in one of those leagues that plays all 17 weeks.

I picked Baltimore to win this game but it doesn’t surprise me they’re losing. The Titans are hot (reminds me of the two Giants Super Bowl runs) and the Ravens sat a lot of guys for 3 weeks. If the Titans close this out I think they are my pick to win it all.

I have the Chiefs and Seahawks winning tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NFL Divisional Round!

Lamar Jackson honeymoon almost over. He and the offense have stunk it up pretty good.

1-1 today

Comment

Think the ravens are missing Ingram big time right now

Comment

I did not expect this in the Titans Ravens Game.

Comment

Go Titans!

Comment

Derrick Henry doing his Earl Campbell impression

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                Derrick Henry doing his Earl Campbell impression
                He is carrying on the Oiler tradition.

Comment

That should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    49ers
                    Ravens... nobody beating the Ravens
                    Chiefs
                    Seattle
                    This is why Vegas is King and gamblers will never consistently beat the book.

On paper this looked like easy money. On Saturday night for 60 minutes, the Titans punched Lamar Jackson and the Ravens in the mouth and took their lunch money.

Comment

This may be a new record for the most people wrong in one thread.

Comment

Impossible for the Titans to win. All of the experts on TBH (specially my fellow cowboy fans) know you can't win featuring the run as your main offensive threat.

Comment

Wow. Wouldn't it be something to see the Titans and the Texans in the AFC Title game!

Comment

What a fantastic game. I picked them last week over New England and this week over Baltimore and had a little on them both weeks also which makes it even better. I do believe the Titans will represent the AFC. Now for today's games, let's go Texan's and Packers!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              This may be a new record for the most people wrong in one thread.
                              Some predictions not very smart

I did enjoy some good smash mouth football yestiddy.
                              Today may be boring in comparison.
                              Now I just want to see GB get it handed to them and let there be a west coast shootout for the NFC.

Comment

Screen shot on some of these post so I can send them in to “Freezing cold takes.”

I think KC wins by 12, Wilson pulls off the upset and the hawks win it with a late FG.
                                Last edited by TheHammer; 01-12-2020, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X