No announcement yet.

Saints/Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna watch the last 10 minutes this afternoon! Had to get kiddos to bed! Saw the updates on my phone sounds like a wild ending!!

Comment

The last couple minutes were awesome.
      Great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        J J got owned last night by Ram-Man.
        Yes he did, they didn’t double Watt much the entire game. Watt was not moving very well seemed like.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
          Yes he did, they didn’t double Watt much the entire game. Watt was not moving very well seemed like.

The Texans wasted the prime of Watts career by not having a decent QB that could take them farther in the playoffs. Now they have the QB but Watt isn’t as good as he used to be. Still a good player but not the best anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The refs screwed NO at the end of the first half with the clock mishap. They got charged for the time on the 4th down QB sneak when the refs had already stopped them clock to review the 3rd down ball placement that they screwed up. Then they tacked on the 10 second runoff as if the 4th down play was run. They somehow screwed up 3 times on the same play. Give Brees that extra 15-20 seconds and no one is lining up for a 57 yard field goal to end the half.

The roughing on the missed extra point was iffy at best. Who cares though, it made for a better ending.

Houston playing 20 yards off the ball when Brees needed 8 was so Houston of Houston.

Watson was really impressive. Too bad he gets beat all to crap the entire time he's out there. No telling what he could do if he wasn't taking hits like he has to.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
              Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt is known for making plays. It’s what he does, week in and week out. Last season, he racked up 16 sacks, 7 forced fumbles, and uncountable other quarterb…

Two Badgers going after it.

Comment

Watson is a great player. Too bad the Texans still have that protect the QB with below average linemen mentality. That will no doubt shorten his career unless he moves on to a better coached and managed team.

Comment

You rush three guys 60% of the time, and the game is still close. I will never understand giving the offense the needed yardage by playing off. Press cover and if its caught further down field clock runs out.

Comment

There's two QB's in the league that you don't leave ANY time on the clock for.....Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers. The Texans learned that the hard way last night...

Comment

Bill O might be worse than Garrett..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Bill O might be worse than Garrett..

I think Bill O is ABSOLUTELY worse that Jason Garrett....

And I am Texans fan....

Comment

That o-line needs to pick it up, and quick. Prevent defense is the absolute worst defense in the history of defense.

Great game.

Hopkins and Fuller are insanely talented.

Comment

Speaking of which, Who won the LSU vs tx game?

Comment

That was a great game. I’d much rather watch nail biter games like that than blow out games.

Watson has a great career ahead of him if he can get some line protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I didn't read the first game but I doubt my question was discussed. On the second to last play what happens if the db doesn't touch the wide reciever for 2 seconds? From my recollection it wasn't just a fall down/give yourself up situation and it certainly wasn't a slide, Ginn just fell backwards as he was catching it. If the db doesn't touch him, is the game over?

Comment

Working...
                                X