Crossbow broadheads vs reg broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossbow broadheads vs reg broadheads

I’ve always wondered what the difference is between crossbow broadheads and just reg broad heads you see them in store they say crossbow heads on packages but look the same as regular?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve always just screwed in 100gr NAP Spitfires and made sure they hit where my wife was aiming and went hunting. She’s killed a lot of stuff. I think they are just another marketing ploy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im not sure about fixed blades. I use NAP hellrazor on crossbow. I called their company and they said they were the same. I believe slick tricl markets for both, thought maybe difference in degree of blades or angle.

On mechanical, it usually means they shoudnt prematurely open in flight, since some crossbows are faster/more KE. they may not open on a slower bow.

Comment

Aluminum vs. stainless

Comment

I’ve always wondered because you can usually find some deals on crossbow heads but I’ve never bought any to shoot out of my compound.

Comment

Muzzy rep said same.

Comment

A lot of the times on the fixed blade it is the exact same thing just different packaging

Comment

Working...
              X