What does rock bottom look like to CNN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does rock bottom look like to CNN?

To say that Melania Trump wore white to the SOTU to protest her husband.....are they even trying to be credible news network anymore? When you think they have hit the lowest...they find a lower point.

Originally posted by Man View Post
    To say that Melania Trump wore white to the SOTU to protest her husband.....are they even trying to be credible news network anymore? When you think they have hit the lowest...they find a lower point.
    They've hit rock bottom so many times they have to keep digging to find a new bottom.

"nothing burger"
    "two scoops"
    "remember, it's illegal for you to obtain this information so you have to learn about it from us"
    " Melania's white dress is racist"
    "Melania's wore heels!"

I could keep going all day, but my fingers would fall off.

Fake News.

Comment

They sent this out multiple times yesterday too
      Attached Files

Comment

Completely
        Negative
        News

Comment

I thought she wore white because the lawmakers protesting Trump were all wearing black...

Comment

I thought she wore white because she looked sooooo good in it!

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              They sent this out multiple times yesterday too
              2 things... you need to charge your phone and you need to get rid of the Clinton Network News alerts! They'll make your head explode.... Well, unless of course you're a libtard...

Comment

C learly
                N ot
                N ews

Comment

They also try to claim that she wore that particular white pantsuit to "copy Hillary Clinton"

pssst...Hillary... just because it's available in your size, doesn't mean it looks good on YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    2 things... you need to charge your phone and you need to get rid of the Clinton Network News alerts! They'll make your head explode.... Well, unless of course you're a libtard...

Not my phone slick.

I know you dont read the Houston "Commical" but I was pretty surprised to see them reporting anything negative on CNN. Much less with the title they did. If you go just off our last 2 mayors, you can tell what many people here are like.

Comment

Working...
                    X