Dziuks deer processing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dziuks deer processing?

Anybody used/use Dziuks for their deer processing? We hunt in Hondo so it’s a close trip, but I wanted to get some reviews before I take some deer there. I always have used Klein’s in boerne for reference.

My dad and I use them when we hunt in Brackettville as it's on the way back to San Antonio where he lives.

We both think it's great and I wouldn't hesitate to take your deer there

Comment

I have done a lot of business with them and never had anything bad

Comment

I use them, clean facilities and good communication. I do not care for the Alsace style sausage seasoning, they have several different sausage seasoning though.

Comment

I’ve never used them but I stop by there and buy stuff every time I drive through there. They have really good stuff.

Comment

Used to use them in a time crunch a long time ago before they remodeled and expanded the building. Never had any problems with them. Still stop in every now and then to get a couple pounds of turkey jerky. They have the best turkey jerky out there, prove me wrong!

Comment

You wont be disappointed with them. Im sure there are things at other places that are better but as a whole they are great company to deal with.

Comment

Been using them since the 80's. Top notch outfit.

Comment

they label everything, and its a super quick turn around. I love really good prices too.

Comment

tagged

Comment

I’ve had some of their product- it was excellent.

Comment

Have not used them for processing but stopped in several times and got parisa, dried sausage and other things. Always been great. Would not hesitate to take a deer there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I live 20 minutes from Dziuks , used them a bunch for processing and go over an buy dried sausage and jerky in the late summer when I run out of dried sausage and jerky, cant go wrong. And across the street at Habys Bakery pick up some pasteries and your set to definitely not starve at the deer lease.

Comment

I grew up on their stuff as my grandparents were from Castroville. I haven’t been there in a while but it was awesome in the past. It’s my favorite dry sausage for sure.

Comment

I don't have deer processed anywhere, but if I did I'd have 100% confidence in Dzuik's. Get some Parisa and crackers while you're in there and eat it on the way back home.

Comment

Working...
                              X