No announcement yet.

Who all stays in blind ALL day long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. I don’t have the patience for that, especially hunting a feeder. My game camera usually shows ZERO movement between 10AM and 4PM so I ain’t sittin’ there and watching the grass grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don’t get a lot of days to hunt so when I do I try to stay out all day. My dad killed his buck last year just after noon

Comment

I do a lot of all day sits on public if there is a lot of hunters out. Typically opening of bow/gun or on weekends/holidays. People are always walking around pushing up deer. Otherwise I might do a few during rut but not many.

Comment

In my tree before the sun comes up until after it goes down and gets dark in Kansas. 7-10 days straight!!

Comment

I’ve never done it but I would give it a shot during the rut. I just need to be able to stand up and stretch a little every once in a while so have to be in my box blind. I usually have a couple books downloaded on my tablet to pass the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Me and my dad did it for an entire season trying to
              Kill a stud east Texas buck. He finally came out chasinga doe and I missed !!

Comment

If theres a certain buck am after and the conditions are right ill sit all day for sure!

Comment

Never hunted from a blind only tripods. But I'm building a 6x6x7 blind that should be ready by next week, fingers crossed. I am looking forward to sitting in my creation and waiting for Mr. El Grande or anything else that might venture into the feeder.

Comment

I’ve tried several times but can never make it. I just get tired of sitting and have to get out. Closes I been to sitting all day was sitting till 1 and going back out about 2:30.

Comment

If I get in a blind before the sun rises and there ain't nothin standing there an hour after the sun rises I'm ready to go. If a coyote or something runs through before then and stops it's getting killed. I don't like sitting there looking at nothing but grass blowing in the wind. That makes me tired.

I can't imagine being in a blind all day. I'd have me a t.v. and a couch to take a nap on moved into that sucker. I feel like I'm in a prison cell just thinking about that.
                      Last edited by okrattler; 09-26-2018, 11:14 PM.

Comment

3 hours is about all I can do.

Comment

I do not. I like to be able to poop on a toilet and not in the brush whenever possible.

Comment

I stay all day during the rut and occasionally even not during the rut. I've killed 2 very nice bucks while everyone else was in camp since I started staying. This year I got a ASF Big Chingon stand. Ill probably stay all day quite often.

Comment

Bet you cant sit in a blind all day if you ate a Long John Silvers platter and drank a quart of Smart's Apple Pie.

Comment

I will if the weather is right and the deer are moving. I killed a really nice 10pt at 2 in the afternoon sitting all day. It was cold and damp and the buck came through working a scrape

Comment

Working...
                                X