Plott Hound Breeders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plott Hound Breeders?

Anybody got leads on Plott Hounds or Breeder’s? I just bought a place in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan surrounded by National Forest. Need a couple of strong dogs.

Great dog breed.

Comment

Looks like the best breed for me on the new digs.

Comment

I am partial to my blueticks. But there is a breeder and hunter in Fredicburg Tx

Comment

There is one listed in the abilene tx Craigslist right now. 6 month old male that has not been neutered. Search sporting goods and you’ll find him there.

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
            There is one listed in the abilene tx Craigslist right now. 6 month old male that has not been neutered. Search sporting goods and you’ll find him there.
            Thanks!

Comment

White deer kennels in Fredericksburg, my son got a breeding pair of plots, both good dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                White deer kennels in Fredericksburg, my son got a breeding pair of plots, both good dogs.
                Thanks, I’ve heard good things about them

Comment

Dang those dogs don't look like they got enough hair or fat for northern Mich.

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
                    Dang those dogs don't look like they got enough hair or fat for northern Mich.
                    I know of a few houndsmen running them up there

Comment

I've got a plott/lab mix and she has been the best dog I've ever had. I got her from a guy on here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I just checked their website site has been updated since 2014.

Do you intend if they got a different one?
                        Originally posted by tex4k View Post

Comment

On East Texas Hog Doggers there's a guy out of Louisiana as well as Tenessee that breed working Plotts.

Ive got a Plott Curr that is a hunting son of a gun. Just wish I had more time and places to run him.
                          We had an accidental litter with a lab mix female and My male,and kept 2 pups because we couldn't give them away, posted them on here a while back, those 2 pups are some of the smartest dogs I've ever been around.
                          Last edited by fish4food; 01-13-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                            On East Texas Hog Doggers there's a guy out of Louisiana as well as Tenessee that breed working Plotts.

Ive got a Plott Curr that is a hunting son of a gun. Just wish I had more time and places to run him.
                            We had an accidental litter with a lab mix female and My male,and kept 2 pups because we couldn't give them away, posted them on here a while back, those 2 pups are some of the smartest dogs I've ever been around.
                            Are you looking to re-home the pups now?

Comment

Let me ask the Boss

I'll send you a PM in a bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X